Reader reviews and comments on Lost and Found, plus links to write your own review.

Lost and Found

by Carolyn Parkhurst

Lost and Found

Jun 2006, 304 pages
    Jul 2007, 320 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Lost and Found

Sally Brown (07/15/07)

Very shallow
I was astounded that BookBrowse recommended this book. I think it was a very "thin" book. Perhaps 12 to 14 year old readers would enjoy it as beach reading but adults would be sorely disappointed.
Oona (08/13/06)

Fun, engaging read
Being a fan of "The Amazing Race", it was fun to read a novel about a similar type of show. I agree with Eric, you should not read this if you have an aversion to homosexuality, as it is a predominant theme. Having said that, there are many characters and themes, as well as fun story, that keep this book moving along. It was hard to put down, and I'm sure I'll lend it out lots!
Eric (07/28/06)

Lost and Found review
The book lost and found is great-- if you like reality tv, AND don't oppose gays. The book tells about the struggles and highs of the contestants. The characters are especially well developed. The part that didn't work was the show itself. It seemd a little too corny, and made the book a bit unbeleivable. I'd reccomend this to anybody who wants to try a new kind of book.

• Book Jacket: A Gentleman in Moscow
    Night of the Animals
    by Bill Broun

The Tea Planter's Wife
    by Dinah Jefferies

An utterly engrossing, compulsive page-turner set in 1920s Ceylon.

Under the Udala Trees
by Chinelo Okparanta

Raw, emotionally intelligent and unflinchingly honest--a triumph.

Win Blood at the Root

Blood at the Root

"A gripping, timely, and important examination of American racism."
- PW Starred Review