Reader reviews and comments on Eye Contact, plus links to write your own review.

by Cammie McGovern

Jun 2006, 304 pages
    Mar 2007, 320 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Eye Contact

Me (01/02/11)

Eye contact
Eye Contact was a very good book. It was very thrilling at the start but more towards the end it started to become a little slow. It was a book you need to read twice to understand the ending. It switches a lot in your mind on who killed the little 10 year old. And why the person who killed the girl is a little confusing. It's not the best book my Cammie McGovern but at least it is about something REAL!
Marie (04/09/07)

Too much bad language :(
I enjoyed the first half of this book. It was a page turner. However as I got further into it I started seeing the F-word here and there. The book took on a darker theme. By the end I wanted to find out the answer to the mystery but I didn't want to read another F-word. They were everywhere by the end. I ended the book feeling dark and down. Yuck! Too bad it couldn't be kept at an exciting mystery without all the language.
smokey (12/23/06)

Eye Contact
I loved this book. I couldn't put it down. It was very interesting and suspenseful. It had a lot of details. READ THIS

One Month Free Membership

by Scott Stambach

"An auspicious, gut-wrenching, wonderful debut." - Kirkus, starred review

All the Ugly and Wonderful Things
    by Bryn Greenwood

A memorable coming-of-age tale about loyalty, defiance, and the power of love.

This Must Be the Place