Reader reviews and comments on Terrorist, plus links to write your own review.

Terrorist

by John Updike

Terrorist

Jun 2006, 320 pages
    May 2007, 320 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Terrorist

Bob H. (08/29/12)

Never Read Updike Before
I have never read Updike before. If this is his style, I will not read him again. I am struggling for the past week. I am on page 128. I am thinking. "C'mon already!"
Amilina (12/04/07)

This book is strange
We've read the book in our class. It took a long time until we finished and it was horrible. Nobody in my class likes the book anyway. I've never read a book like this and I would have stopped reading the book after the first pages, but because of our English lessons we had to read to the end. I won't ever suggest the book to anyone else. Thanks.

Greetings

Amilina from Germany *kiss*

The Never-Open Desert Diner
    by James Anderson
    James Anderson's debut novel, The Never-Open Desert Diner, starts off as an entertaining ...
    In the Country of Men
    by Hisham Matar
  • Book Jacket: Holding Up the Universe
    Holding Up the Universe
    by Jennifer Niven

Happiness makes up in height for what it lacks in length.

The Big Holiday Wordplay: