Reader reviews and comments on The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane, plus links to write your own review.

The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane

by Kate DiCamillo, Bagram Ibatoulline

The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane

Feb 2006, 228 pages
    Jan 2008, 208 pages

There are currently 25 reader reviews for The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane

Lexi (10/16/07)

Amazing Story for all ages
I loved this book! It was a great novel. I think the book is great for all ages to read. It had a great ending and if you read it you will love it as much as I did!!!!
Mallorie (09/25/07)

AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!
I loved this book. it was so powerful...and I think it really helps you learn a lesson! I LOVED IT!!
Vincey (05/23/07)

Awesome!!!!!!
i really really enjoy this book! The journey is very breath taking and I love all the characters! I would recommend this book to any one! It is a must read!
Sarah Of Kentucky (04/25/07)

The Miraculous Journey Of Edward Tulane
Kate Dicamillo really knows how to write her books!!! My Faves are The Miraculous Journey Of Edward Tulane, Because Of Winn Dixie, and Tales Of Desperaux
Anna (12/31/06)

Gem of a Read
It has been a long, long time since I have come across a book so magical, and so lyrical! I don't even have kids!! I have curled up with it in my bed, reading it into the wee hours of the night with only the light of my flashlight to guide me on.
I truly loved this book.
family (12/25/06)

AMAZING
This is the best book ever! I have read this to my son in Kindergarten and my two older children have read it too! It is just a beautifully written book for children and adults. I love the story and think this is just a wonderful book!
ashlee (10/25/06)

The Miraculaous Journy of Edward Tulane
I think this is the best book ever if I could borrow it from someone I would read it a millon times.! Who ever is wondering about this book you would love it .
3rd grade reader (05/15/06)

Disappointed by the ending
My mom is writing this, but I am telling her what to say. I did not like how the picture on the book cover made you think the story was going to be different than it was. My mom says the word is misleading. I really enjoyed the entire story up until the very ending. It seems there were so many different ways she could have ended the story that would have been better [comment removed due to plot spoiler]. Pelligrina could have been so much more important in the book too. Winn Dixie is much better. Too Bad.

• Book Jacket: Holding Up the Universe
    The Guineveres
    by Sarah Domet

Win All the Gallant Men

All The Gallant Men

The first memoir by a USS Arizona survivor, 75 years after Pearl Harbor.

K Y Eyes P