Reader reviews and comments on The Sisters Mortland, plus links to write your own review.

The Sisters Mortland

by Sally Beauman

The Sisters Mortland

Jan 2006, 448 pages
    Feb 2007, 448 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Sisters Mortland

C.Sloan (01/04/10)

What is The Point
In the beginning I eagerly read forward, but The Sisters Mortland soon became tedious. reading. I finished the book because it was my book group selection. I found Sister's to be a gothic want to be that missed its mark.
S. Caulfield (02/11/08)

The Sisters Mortland: A Masterpiece of Its Time
By far, the most intriguing and absorbing novel I have ever had the pleasure to read. Its labyrinth of dark corners and unfolding secrets kept me page turning until the very end. Beauman has artfully produced a true, breathing classic.

• Book Jacket: A Great Reckoning
    by Yaa Gyasi
  • Book Jacket: When Breath Becomes Air
    When Breath Becomes Air
    by Paul Kalanithi

A book is one of the most patient of all man's inventions.

The Big Holiday Wordplay: