Reader reviews and comments on Marley & Me, plus links to write your own review.

Marley & Me

by John Grogan

Marley & Me by John Grogan X
Marley & Me by John Grogan

Oct 2005, 304 pages
    Mar 2008, 320 pages

There are currently 42 reader reviews for Marley & Me

nizzi (12/19/11)

dog's lover must read dis book
My dog is very much similar to this dog...my dog's name is Tofi... the 1st day he came even he ate every thing which was near by his mouth... and he is still the same... I just loved this book... :P
Awesome Adrianna (08/09/11)

Pretty Good, great for dog lovers!
It's a really good book for dog lovers. Its full of humor and describes troubles dogs get into that many people can relate to as a dog owner. It goes through Marley and the family's life. All ages would enjoy this book. They have a children version called Marley: a dog like no other. Read it, if your a dog owner or you love animals, this would be a good book for you. :) Have fun reading!
destiny rollins (05/17/11)

awesome
This book reminded me of my dog that I had. His name was Tucker, and when we brought him home he ate everything
Elizabeth Krigbaum (03/31/11)

Very touching story definitely worth 5 stars my new favorite book!
I went into this book with an open mind and left it with an even opener mind... if that's possible. I had to read this book and watch the movie for school and now its my favorite.
kojo meantic (01/19/11)

OMG
OMG I luvvvved this boook it was awesooomeee..hehehehehehehe SOOO manny laughs with my friends and bumps with my heart it was truly well written
kyle (01/11/11)

Marley and Me
I absolutely loved this book! I especially liked it because I could relate to it very well. I had the same experience with my dog so I really connected with what John Grogan was experiencing. This book is great for all ages and I highly recommend it!!!
Ashley B (07/21/10)

Loved Marly & Me
Once I began this sweet and hilarious novel, Marley & Me, by John Grogan I couldn’t put it down! I found this book extremely enjoyable. I would recommend it to animal lovers, as well as anyone seeking a happy, easy read. We are able to see how the family faces daily struggles together, and overcomes them. The thing that really made this book stand out is that it takes you on a journey. You are on the journey with this family as you feel their sorrows, as well as their joys. This is based on the author’s real life, and I feel it definitely makes for a better read that way.
people (03/04/10)

best book
I thought this book is very good. I love everything about it. I think this is the best book I think I have ever read. I have read a lot of books and this on is by far the best book I have ever EVER read!

• Book Jacket: La Belle Sauvage
    La Belle Sauvage
    by Philip Pullman
    Voted 2017 Best Young Adult Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

I wasn't quite sure what to expect ...
  • Book Jacket: Killers of the Flower Moon
    Killers of the Flower Moon
    by David Grann
    Voted 2017 Best Nonfiction by BookBrowse's Subscribers

The long, sorrowful list of injustices done ...
  • Book Jacket: The Dry
    The Dry
    by Jane Harper
    Voted 2017 Best Debut Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

After receiving a letter from his childhood...
  • Book Jacket: Little Fires Everywhere
    Little Fires Everywhere
    by Celeste Ng
    Voted 2017 Best Fiction by BookBrowse's Subscribers

Small towns, big drama. Acclaimed author ...

History of Wolves by Emily Fridlund