Reader reviews and comments on Marley & Me, plus links to write your own review.

Marley & Me

by John Grogan

Marley & Me by John Grogan

Oct 2005, 304 pages
    Mar 2008, 320 pages

There are currently 42 reader reviews for Marley & Me

S.L.B. (04/05/06)

Excellent book!
I saw this book at the libary,checked it out and bought it home and only planned to read like a chapter a day! man! I couldn't wait to read this book! It's a wonderful,heartfelt book on the relationship of man with his/her pet. It's a book that's warm,funny,sad at times but still warm in your heart.
Animal lovers everywhere will love this book and I think that maybe the ones who don't love animals should read this book.
There is life in this book that you don't feel with many,bravo to John Grogan.
vicki (03/29/06)

wonderful
Anyone who is an animal lover (no matter what type) will appreciate this warm and compassionate true tale of a marvelous dog, and his equally marvelous family.

• Book Jacket: Priestdaddy