Reader reviews and comments on Marley & Me, plus links to write your own review.

Marley & Me

by John Grogan

Marley & Me by John Grogan

Oct 2005, 304 pages
    Mar 2008, 320 pages

There are currently 42 reader reviews for Marley & Me

S.L.B. (04/05/06)

Excellent book!
I saw this book at the libary,checked it out and bought it home and only planned to read like a chapter a day! man! I couldn't wait to read this book! It's a wonderful,heartfelt book on the relationship of man with his/her pet. It's a book that's warm,funny,sad at times but still warm in your heart.
Animal lovers everywhere will love this book and I think that maybe the ones who don't love animals should read this book.
There is life in this book that you don't feel with many,bravo to John Grogan.
vicki (03/29/06)

wonderful
Anyone who is an animal lover (no matter what type) will appreciate this warm and compassionate true tale of a marvelous dog, and his equally marvelous family.

All the Ugly and Wonderful Things by Bryn Greenwood

Never Coming Back
    by Alison McGhee

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F