Reader reviews and comments on Marley & Me, plus links to write your own review.

Marley & Me

by John Grogan

Marley & Me by John Grogan

Oct 2005, 304 pages
    Mar 2008, 320 pages

There are currently 42 reader reviews for Marley & Me

nizzi (12/19/11)

dog's lover must read dis book
My dog is very much similar to this dog...my dog's name is Tofi... the 1st day he came even he ate every thing which was near by his mouth... and he is still the same... I just loved this book... :P
Awesome Adrianna (08/09/11)

Pretty Good, great for dog lovers!
It's a really good book for dog lovers. Its full of humor and describes troubles dogs get into that many people can relate to as a dog owner. It goes through Marley and the family's life. All ages would enjoy this book. They have a children version called Marley: a dog like no other. Read it, if your a dog owner or you love animals, this would be a good book for you. :) Have fun reading!
destiny rollins (05/17/11)

awesome
This book reminded me of my dog that I had. His name was Tucker, and when we brought him home he ate everything
Elizabeth Krigbaum (03/31/11)

Very touching story definitely worth 5 stars my new favorite book!
I went into this book with an open mind and left it with an even opener mind... if that's possible. I had to read this book and watch the movie for school and now its my favorite.
kojo meantic (01/19/11)

OMG
OMG I luvvvved this boook it was awesooomeee..hehehehehehehe SOOO manny laughs with my friends and bumps with my heart it was truly well written
kyle (01/11/11)

Marley and Me
I absolutely loved this book! I especially liked it because I could relate to it very well. I had the same experience with my dog so I really connected with what John Grogan was experiencing. This book is great for all ages and I highly recommend it!!!
Ashley B (07/21/10)

Loved Marly & Me
Once I began this sweet and hilarious novel, Marley & Me, by John Grogan I couldn’t put it down! I found this book extremely enjoyable. I would recommend it to animal lovers, as well as anyone seeking a happy, easy read. We are able to see how the family faces daily struggles together, and overcomes them. The thing that really made this book stand out is that it takes you on a journey. You are on the journey with this family as you feel their sorrows, as well as their joys. This is based on the author’s real life, and I feel it definitely makes for a better read that way.
people (03/04/10)

best book
I thought this book is very good. I love everything about it. I think this is the best book I think I have ever read. I have read a lot of books and this on is by far the best book I have ever EVER read!

• Book Jacket: Wonderful Feels Like This
    Wonderful Feels Like This
    by Sara Lovestam
  • Book Jacket: Blue Light Yokohama
    Blue Light Yokohama
    by Nicolas Obregon
    Blue Light Yokohama, Nicolás Obregón's crime fiction debut, takes place in an exotic ...
  • Book Jacket: Inferno
    Inferno
    by Steven Hatch
    The word "Ebola" sets off an almost visceral reaction in many of us; we think about the men, women ...

The Book of Summer
    by Michelle Gable

The bestselling author of The Paris Apartment, Michelle Gable now transports readers to Nantucket.

The Scribe of Siena
    by Melodie Winawer

Win The Chalk Pit

The Chalk Pit:
A Ruth Galloway Mystery

A string of murders takes Ruth underground in the newest book in the series.

T W Don't M A R