Reader reviews and comments on Speak of the Devil, plus links to write your own review.

Speak of the Devil

by Richard Hawke

Speak of the Devil

Jan 2006, 336 pages
    Feb 2007, 384 pages

There is 1 reader review for Speak of the Devil

Power Reviewer Melissa (02/12/07)

Film Noir
Combination of the great reading of Paul Michael on this audio book and Hawke's writing. This was a whodunit with a great lead character. Fritz Malone, P.I., evokes the vision of an old black and white film noir - hat tilted, cigarette dangling out the side of his month, neon lights flashing in the distance. The mystery had me guessing till the end and the quips of humor had me chuckling time and time again.

The Never-Open Desert Diner
    by James Anderson
    James Anderson's debut novel, The Never-Open Desert Diner, starts off as an entertaining ...
    In the Country of Men
    by Hisham Matar
  • Book Jacket: Holding Up the Universe
    Holding Up the Universe
    by Jennifer Niven

Give me the luxuries of life and I will willingly do without the necessities.

The Big Holiday Wordplay: