Reader reviews and comments on The Extraordinary Adventures of Alfred Kropp, plus links to write your own review.

The Extraordinary Adventures of Alfred Kropp

by Richard (Rick) Yancey

The Extraordinary Adventures of Alfred Kropp by Richard (Rick) Yancey X
The Extraordinary Adventures of Alfred Kropp by Richard (Rick) Yancey

Oct 2005, 375 pages
    Jan 2007, 352 pages

There are currently 12 reader reviews for The Extraordinary Adventures of Alfred Kropp

ebo2u2 (02/08/07)

BEWARE...nightmares may abound
While my daughter's teacher did not intend any harm, my daughter had nightmares for days after this book reading in class.

My daughter is not a person who frightens easily and enjoys C.S.I. shows, but; the book ellicits a reaction from young children (11 year old, 5th graders) that might be permanent, BEWARE.

I do not believe in censorship but I made the teacher aware of this issue and how it can harm children unexpectedly.

BookBrowse, Thank you for this opportunity to share.
Spencer (12/06/06)

Great Book
This book captivated me by the first pages.this book is #1.read it, you'll like it.
Georgie (10/28/06)

Wow!
This was THE BEST BOOK I have ever read. It kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time; it was so suspenseful. I am buying as many copies as I can to give out to people. Everyone should read this book!
mike (10/25/06)

Awesome
This is one of the best books I have ever read in my life and kept you on the edge of your seat or couch or maybe if your standing you would have a problem put it was amazing with a surprise ending and things you wouldn't expect from the beginning of the book.

• Book Jacket: Killers of the Flower Moon
    Killers of the Flower Moon
    by David Grann
    Voted 2017 Best Nonfiction by BookBrowse's Subscribers

The long, sorrowful list of injustices done ...
  • Book Jacket: The Dry
    The Dry
    by Jane Harper
    Voted 2017 Best Debut Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

After receiving a letter from his childhood...
  • Book Jacket: Little Fires Everywhere
    Little Fires Everywhere
    by Celeste Ng
    Voted 2017 Best Fiction by BookBrowse's Subscribers

Small towns, big drama. Acclaimed author ...
  • Book Jacket: La Belle Sauvage
    La Belle Sauvage
    by Philip Pullman
    Voted 2017 Best Young Adult Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

I wasn't quite sure what to expect ...

History of Wolves by Emily Fridlund