Reader reviews and comments on The Extraordinary Adventures of Alfred Kropp, plus links to write your own review.

The Extraordinary Adventures of Alfred Kropp

by Richard (Rick) Yancey

The Extraordinary Adventures of Alfred Kropp by Richard (Rick) Yancey X
The Extraordinary Adventures of Alfred Kropp by Richard (Rick) Yancey

Oct 2005, 375 pages
    Jan 2007, 352 pages

There are currently 12 reader reviews for The Extraordinary Adventures of Alfred Kropp

ebo2u2 (02/08/07)

BEWARE...nightmares may abound
While my daughter's teacher did not intend any harm, my daughter had nightmares for days after this book reading in class.

My daughter is not a person who frightens easily and enjoys C.S.I. shows, but; the book ellicits a reaction from young children (11 year old, 5th graders) that might be permanent, BEWARE.

I do not believe in censorship but I made the teacher aware of this issue and how it can harm children unexpectedly.

BookBrowse, Thank you for this opportunity to share.
Spencer (12/06/06)

Great Book
This book captivated me by the first pages.this book is #1.read it, you'll like it.
Georgie (10/28/06)

Wow!
This was THE BEST BOOK I have ever read. It kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time; it was so suspenseful. I am buying as many copies as I can to give out to people. Everyone should read this book!
mike (10/25/06)

Awesome
This is one of the best books I have ever read in my life and kept you on the edge of your seat or couch or maybe if your standing you would have a problem put it was amazing with a surprise ending and things you wouldn't expect from the beginning of the book.

• Book Jacket: The Overstory
    by Patricia Hampl

Music of the Ghosts by Vaddey Ratner

The Girl Who Smiled Beads
    by Clemantine Wamariya & Elizabeth Weil

A riveting story of survival, and the power of stories to save us.

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes