Reader reviews and comments on The Extraordinary Adventures of Alfred Kropp, plus links to write your own review.

The Extraordinary Adventures of Alfred Kropp

by Richard (Rick) Yancey

The Extraordinary Adventures of Alfred Kropp by Richard (Rick) Yancey

Oct 2005, 375 pages
    Jan 2007, 352 pages

There are currently 12 reader reviews for The Extraordinary Adventures of Alfred Kropp

ebo2u2 (02/08/07)

BEWARE...nightmares may abound
While my daughter's teacher did not intend any harm, my daughter had nightmares for days after this book reading in class.

My daughter is not a person who frightens easily and enjoys C.S.I. shows, but; the book ellicits a reaction from young children (11 year old, 5th graders) that might be permanent, BEWARE.

I do not believe in censorship but I made the teacher aware of this issue and how it can harm children unexpectedly.

BookBrowse, Thank you for this opportunity to share.
Spencer (12/06/06)

Great Book
This book captivated me by the first pages.this book is #1.read it, you'll like it.
Georgie (10/28/06)

Wow!
This was THE BEST BOOK I have ever read. It kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time; it was so suspenseful. I am buying as many copies as I can to give out to people. Everyone should read this book!
mike (10/25/06)

Awesome
This is one of the best books I have ever read in my life and kept you on the edge of your seat or couch or maybe if your standing you would have a problem put it was amazing with a surprise ending and things you wouldn't expect from the beginning of the book.

Discover your next great read here

Ghachar Ghochar
    by Vivek Shanbhag
    The Bengaluru (aka Bangalore) that has dominated economic news headlines over the past decade is the...
  • Book Jacket: Caught in the Revolution

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Lola
    by Melissa Scrivner Love

An astonishing debut crime thriller about an unforgettable woman.

Read the best books first...

O My D B