Reader reviews and comments on The Penderwicks, plus links to write your own review.

A Summer Tale of Four Sisters, Two Rabbits, and a Very Interesting Boy

the pendetwicks is great
Its an amazing book!
Amanda Martin (12/11/11)

The Penderwicks
The Penderwicks is my favorite book of all time. And thats all I am going to say. If you want to hear more, the only advice I can give you is, READ IT.
Hannah Battle (01/27/11)

The Penderwicks
Really I think saying " Murder" is like kids and should be used in all her books. Please Jeanne don't stop that! Your books are my favorite (and I've read lots of books!) Thank you so much for The Penderwicks!

And I like all the characters!

Down with Dexter!!!!!
Hannazo (12/06/10)

Penderwicks reveiw
This book is awesome. My friend gave it to me for my birthday in like... 3rd grade!! I remember thinking it was the lamest present until I actually read it! My Dad helped me read it. I don't remember too much about it, but I remember it was good!! READ IT!!!! :)
Jazz (12/05/10)

BEST BOOK EVER
I love this book, it is probably the best book i have ever read. It is so touching and sometimes I wish my sisters where like that. My favorite characters are either Jane or Batty. If you haven't read this book you´re really missing out. I read it again and again.
hi (07/18/10)

favorite
This is my favorite book. If you liked it, read The Penderwicks on Gardam Street!
bob snarly (04/07/10)

coolish
It was cool
Sky (12/01/09)

the penderwicks
I absolutely loved this book so much! My favorite character is Skye.... she has the same name as me ! This book is great if you haven't read it you should!

The Last Ballad
    by Wiley Cash
    The Graybar Hotel
    by Curtis Dawkins
  • Book Jacket: We Own the Sky
    We Own the Sky
    by Luke Allnutt
    Rob and Anna Coates have an idyllic life together; they have successful careers, love each other ...
  • Book Jacket: Some Trick
    Some Trick
    by Helen DeWitt
    In this erudite collection of 13 stories, Helen DeWitt explores the theme of stymied creativity, ...

Salt Houses by Hala Alyan

A Place for Us
    by Fatima Farheen Mirza

Book Club Giveaway!
Win The Rules of Magic

Win up to 12 copies for you & your book club!

The spellbinding prequel to Alice Hoffman's bestselling Practical Magic.

M T G Before I S