Reader reviews and comments on The Widow of The South, plus links to write your own review.

The Widow of The South

by Robert Hicks

The Widow of The South

Sep 2005, 432 pages
    Sep 2006, 448 pages

There is 1 reader review for The Widow of The South

Power Reviewer Melissa (09/25/06)

Where is Franklin, TN?
Our book club read this book and the general consensus was that while it wasn't a favorite book, it did do exactly what the author intended; it put Franklin, TN on the map for many of us and invoked the memory of a historical figure. The book stuck with me not because of the writing, but I think simply because of the horror of the Civil War. I am already planning a trip to Franklin, TN to see the home, the cemetery and to help preserve the history of this amazing place.

One Month Free Membership

All the Ugly and Wonderful Things
    by Bryn Greenwood

A memorable coming-of-age tale about loyalty, defiance, and the power of love.

The Book That Matters Most
    by Ann Hood

An enthralling novel about love, loss, secrets and friendship.

Girl Waits with Gun