Reader reviews and comments on The Tender Bar, plus links to write your own review.

The Tender Bar

Aug 2006, 432 pages

There are currently 9 reader reviews for The Tender Bar

Dove (08/30/06)

Tender Bar terrific
What a wqonderful memoir! I didn't want it to end. I would love to meet JR Moehringer. This is more of a man's read, but I adored every word. It touches your soul.

• Book Jacket: Auntie Poldi and the Sicilian Lions

Sometimes I Lie
    by Alice Feeney

The House of Broken Angels
    by Luis Alberto Urrea

The definitive Mexican-American immigrant story from an acclaimed storyteller.

Win The Balcony