Reader reviews and comments on The Tender Bar, plus links to write your own review.

The Tender Bar

Aug 2006, 432 pages

There are currently 9 reader reviews for The Tender Bar

Dove (08/30/06)

Tender Bar terrific
What a wqonderful memoir! I didn't want it to end. I would love to meet JR Moehringer. This is more of a man's read, but I adored every word. It touches your soul.

• Book Jacket: The Electric Woman
    The Electric Woman
    by Tessa Fontaine
  • Book Jacket: The Female Persuasion
    The Female Persuasion
    by Meg Wolitzer
    A college freshman struggling for identity. A 1960s feminist icon attempting to maintain her ...
  • Book Jacket: A Lucky Man
    A Lucky Man
    by Jamel Brinkley
    If his debut collection of short stories, A Lucky Man is any indicator, Jamel Brinkley is poised on ...
  • Book Jacket: Picture Us In The Light
    Picture Us In The Light
    by Kelly Loy Gilbert
    Kelly Loy Gilbert presents a beautiful narrative with myriad intertwined plotlines that explores the...

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

Sometimes I Lie