Reader reviews and comments on Sky Burial, plus links to write your own review.

Sky Burial

Jul 2006, 224 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Sky Burial

Kdee (08/04/09)

Highly recommended
Sky Burial is a wonderfully emotional story, rich in Tibetan custom. Part war story, mystery, rich in spirituality, Sky Burial begins and ends as an epic love story that will amaze as well as tear at your heart long after you have finished your reading.
Lindsay (04/19/09)

Loved it
I read this book so quickly and was so disappointed when it ended. Now I'm looking to know if there will be a follow up on Shu Wen.
Jo (01/08/09)

As a year 12 student sky Burial has been put on my English list to be studied. I was not was thrilled to have it there, but after putting it off too long I decided to read it. I read it in one sitting, not because I couldn't put in down, but because I wanted to have it finished. I do understand that it is a novel about a epic love story of loss and sadness in a time of suffering, and I can understand the pain Wen must have been going through, but I feel that considering the length of the novel not really that much happens and the end left me unsatisfied as Xinran seems to leave the story incomplete.

• Book Jacket: Hag-Seed
    by Margaret Atwood
    There's a scene in The Tempest that many critics have concluded is indicative of Shakespeare&#...
  • Book Jacket: Crossing the Horizon
    Crossing the Horizon
    by Laurie Notaro

The Next
    by Stephanie Gangi

Fast-paced, wickedly observant, and haunting in the best sense of the word.