Reader reviews and comments on Sky Burial, plus links to write your own review.

Sky Burial

Jul 2006, 224 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Sky Burial

Kdee (08/04/09)

Highly recommended
Sky Burial is a wonderfully emotional story, rich in Tibetan custom. Part war story, mystery, rich in spirituality, Sky Burial begins and ends as an epic love story that will amaze as well as tear at your heart long after you have finished your reading.
Lindsay (04/19/09)

Loved it
I read this book so quickly and was so disappointed when it ended. Now I'm looking to know if there will be a follow up on Shu Wen.
Jo (01/08/09)

Unsatisfied
As a year 12 student sky Burial has been put on my English list to be studied. I was not was thrilled to have it there, but after putting it off too long I decided to read it. I read it in one sitting, not because I couldn't put in down, but because I wanted to have it finished. I do understand that it is a novel about a epic love story of loss and sadness in a time of suffering, and I can understand the pain Wen must have been going through, but I feel that considering the length of the novel not really that much happens and the end left me unsatisfied as Xinran seems to leave the story incomplete.

One Month Free Membership

All the Ugly and Wonderful Things
    by Bryn Greenwood

A memorable coming-of-age tale about loyalty, defiance, and the power of love.

The Book That Matters Most
    by Ann Hood

An enthralling novel about love, loss, secrets and friendship.

This Must Be the Place