Reader reviews and comments on Because of Winn-Dixie, plus links to write your own review.

Because of Winn-Dixie

by Kate DiCamillo

Because of Winn-Dixie by Kate DiCamillo

Mar 2000, 184 pages
    Sep 2001, 182 pages

There are currently 31 reader reviews for Because of Winn-Dixie

kaige (04/05/16)

love it sooooooooooo much
This book, in my opinion, is the greatest book of all time.
sammy (03/15/16)

love it
I think that this book is amazing.
Hossein (01/05/16)

Because of win dixie
Good book
lina.e (12/07/15)

winn dixie
This is the saddest and kindest story I've ever read omg opal gets to a lot of sacrifices for Winn Dixie!
Emma (10/13/15)

Because of Winn Dixie
I like this book!
Javiya Z Stano (09/17/15)

good book
This book is really good and so sad. I really love this book so, much I read it all the time:)
LEONCE (01/19/15)

because of winn dixie
It is good writing, and the emotions ares real - like sadness anger - and they give every detail.
carlyrd (11/06/14)

This book is so intruiging
I couldn't put it down.

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

Caught in the Revolution
    by Helen Rappaport

There are two kinds of light - the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.

K Your F C