Reader reviews and comments on Because of Winn-Dixie, plus links to write your own review.

Because of Winn-Dixie

Sep 2001, 182 pages

There are currently 32 reader reviews for Because of Winn-Dixie

Asia (05/01/17)

Because of Winn Dixie
I love this book so very much thank you so very very much.
kaige (04/05/16)

love it sooooooooooo much
This book, in my opinion, is the greatest book of all time.
sammy (03/15/16)

love it
I think that this book is amazing.
Hossein (01/05/16)

Because of win dixie
Good book
lina.e (12/07/15)

winn dixie
This is the saddest and kindest story I've ever read omg opal gets to a lot of sacrifices for Winn Dixie!
Emma (10/13/15)

Because of Winn Dixie
I like this book!
Javiya Z Stano (09/17/15)

good book
This book is really good and so sad. I really love this book so, much I read it all the time:)
LEONCE (01/19/15)

because of winn dixie
It is good writing, and the emotions ares real - like sadness anger - and they give every detail.

• Book Jacket: Speak No Evil