Reader reviews and comments on Because of Winn-Dixie, plus links to write your own review.

Because of Winn-Dixie

by Kate DiCamillo

Because of Winn-Dixie by Kate DiCamillo X
Because of Winn-Dixie by Kate DiCamillo

Mar 2000, 184 pages
    Sep 2001, 182 pages

There are currently 32 reader reviews for Because of Winn-Dixie

carlyrd (11/06/14)

This book is so intruiging
I couldn't put it down.
kelvin (10/25/14)

Because of Winn Dixie
The story was interesting.
Resa Bradley (12/07/13)

Love and Hiphop
This book is amazing because it has real live people playing basketball and other sports like soccer, cheerleading, baseball. My favorite sports are tennis and football. This book is cool, nice, amazing, and a good book for children to read. All the time so they could be like me to be a good reader. Amazing reading.
Emm17 (06/01/13)

fantastic book
I loved the book. I'm going to see the movie, but I think the book will be better.
Tarick Rogers (10/23/11)

Nice Book
Very appealing and awesome in two-thousand seven hundred ninety nine ways. Bye Bye boring books, hello Because of Winn Dixie.
Tarick Rogers (10/22/11)

What a awesome book
This book is so amazing. I thought that this book was going to be boring, but every chapter I read there was a part I couldn't stop reading.
Nora (03/29/11)

english student.
As a Esl student, this book help me a lot in my process to learn English, I really liked it.

This has a very deep moral about friendship and a good lesson about survival, even if you are alone like the man who went to war and when he returned nobody was there.

Another good lesson is you don't have to judge the people for what they had done in the past, you can see them from now to ahead.
Alyssa (01/25/11)

How Because Of Winn-Dixie was
The book was good but it left you hanging. What did Opal do after the collar was paid off? Lots of questions that need to be answered.

• Book Jacket: La Belle Sauvage
    La Belle Sauvage
    by Philip Pullman
    Voted 2017 Best Young Adult Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

I wasn't quite sure what to expect ...
  • Book Jacket: Leonardo da Vinci
    by Chloe Benjamin
  • Book Jacket: The Kites
    The Kites
    by Romain Gary, Miranda Richmond Mouillot
    Published by New Directions for the first time in English, Romain Gary's The Kites tells a story of ...

Ginny Moon by Benjamin Ludwig

The Chalk Man
    by C. J. Tudor

Relentlessly compelling psychological suspense. The must-read thriller debut of 2018.

Win Mothers of Sparta