Reader reviews and comments on Wolf Brother, plus links to write your own review.

The Chronicles of Ancient Darkness Book 1

Feb 2006, 320 pages

There are currently 24 reader reviews for Wolf Brother

Kara (09/19/10)

Best!!!!!!!!
I think that through the series, everyone grows. Most of them go through life-changing situations. Like at one point someone asked Renn to live with her, and that makes Torak mad. You can tell that Renn and Torak are in love. In the last book they go to explore the world with Wolf, Darkfur (wolfs mate) Pebble(Wolf and Darkfurs cub) and two ravens that play a big part, Rip, and Rek. Anyone will like this book series, it great as a love story, sorrow and adventure story. Plz make into a movie!!!
Yxrulz (09/03/10)

Wolf Brother
Wolf Brother is a great book that is very engrossing. It keeps readers entertained and also keeps them thinking what might happen next.

I recommend this book for people with ages between 8 to 14
Brandon M (07/31/10)

Best book ever
loved it, number one on my chart.
katie pepper (04/07/10)

Wolf Brother
Wolf Brother is a great book, where Torak goes on an adventure to find the mountain of the world spirit or die trying, but in order to kill the demon bear Torak has to find the three Nanowaks to give to the mountain of the world spirit.
I recomend Wolf brother for 8 years up.
Charles Morris (03/03/10)

Wolf brother
It was very exciting and I loved it XD
Fireflash (01/26/10)

a lover of the pack
I think its the best book series I've ever read in my life.
Austyn (10/30/09)

Wolfbrother
This book is the most amazing book you will ever read. It goes all the way to book five and you will love every minute of it. You will never want to put the book down. Its so amazing you will all love it. Every book of this series deserves an award for the best book in the world.(Wolfbrother, Spirit Walker, Soul-Eaters, Outcast, and OathBreaker).
John Everdon (08/20/09)

Stone Age amazing
I just recently discovered Wolf Brother. I work at Better World Books in Mishawaka, IN and found it in the recycle bin (for 25 cents!). I'm about halfway through and I have to say I totally disagree with Jane Harrington's review. I'm 47 years old, I've been in love with fantasy/sword & sorcery/SF all my life, and I would rate Wolf Brother right up there with the best fantasy I've ever read, even with the stuff for adults. What really impresses me most about Michelle Paver is the attention to detail she puts into the story, and more, the way she brings that detail to glowing, vibrant life. It's cool enough that she hung out in forests in Finland to bring authenticity to the story, but even cooler that she translates that into an almost supernatural "feel", in Wolf Brother. It's also cool that she doesn't pull any punches about the harshness of Torak's Stone Age world. I think both kids and adults can appreciate and deeply enjoy Wolf Brother, and I highly recommend it. I can't wait to read the other books in the series.

• Book Jacket: Killers of the Flower Moon
    Killers of the Flower Moon
    by David Grann
    Voted 2017 Best Nonfiction by BookBrowse's Subscribers

The long, sorrowful list of injustices done ...
  • Book Jacket: The Dry
    The Dry
    by Jane Harper
    Voted 2017 Best Debut Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

After receiving a letter from his childhood...
  • Book Jacket: Little Fires Everywhere
    Little Fires Everywhere
    by Celeste Ng
    Voted 2017 Best Fiction by BookBrowse's Subscribers

Small towns, big drama. Acclaimed author ...
  • Book Jacket: La Belle Sauvage
    La Belle Sauvage
    by Philip Pullman
    Voted 2017 Best Young Adult Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

I wasn't quite sure what to expect ...

History of Wolves by Emily Fridlund