Reader reviews and comments on Indigo's Star, plus links to write your own review.

Indigo's Star

Jan 2006, 272 pages

There are currently 17 reader reviews for Indigo's Star

Cat (08/27/12)

:P
Im going into 6th grade and we had to read this book for summer reading, I personally did not enjoy this book. There was no action. I like books like Pretty Little Liars. Those actually have a plot and they keep you wondering. :P
Alexandra (03/10/11)

GREAT BOOK
I enjoyed this book very much. It's just so cool!!
I hope Hilary keeps writing great stories...
;)
tashico (08/31/10)

An okay book
I didn't really like this book because of the poor storyline and i didn't really flow.
K.J. (08/28/10)

School
I never would've picked this book out on my own, but after reading it (for L.A.) I've read all the sequels! It really was a good, funny and serious book with a great moral.
Cha-Chi (10/11/09)

The Book
This book was okay. I am currently in 8th grade and I had to read this book for a grade. I didn't understand this completely. Some parts of the book were really good. All in all, this book was okay but not fantastic!
-Cha-Chi(:
Indigo-tom lover (05/18/09)

LOVE THIS BOOK!!!
Do I even have to explain? This book is incredibly amazing. I've read it twice now and I've memorized half of it. I trully love this book.
Eileen (05/26/08)

Hilary McKay's Indigo's Star
Indigo's Star is definitely the best book in Hilary McKay's series about the Casson family. It was at once touching and deep and light and humorous and the new character, Tom, is quite a welcome addition who brings out Indigo's enigmatic character. An excellent book that people of all ages can identify with.
Kara (02/16/08)

the book
I Thought this book was fantastic even when I wanted to go off and do something else I just kept on pushing myself to read this book and I am once again reading it and this time for me will be the 6th time I have read it and I have also read all the others and they are phenomenal.

• Book Jacket: How to Stop Time
    How to Stop Time
    by Matt Haig
  • Book Jacket: Mothers of Sparta
    Mothers of Sparta
    by Dawn Davies
    What it's about:
    The tagline on the back cover of Mothers of Sparta says it all: "Some women...
  • Book Jacket: Fortress America
    Fortress America
    by Elaine Tyler May
  • Book Jacket: The Friend
    The Friend
    by Sigrid Nunez
    Sigrid Nunez is one of the most underrated authors writing today. Her work is so lovely, so ...

A Piece of the World by Christina Baker Kline

From the bestselling author of Orphan Train, a stunning novel of passion and art.

As Bright as Heaven
    by Susan Meissner

A story of a family reborn through loss and love in Philadelphia during the flu epidemic of 1918.

Force of Nature
    by Jane Harper

A riveting, tension-driven thriller from the New York Times bestselling author of The Dry.

Win The Lost Girls of Camp Forevermore

The Lost Girls of Camp Forevermore

A gripping novel from the award-winning author of For Today I Am a Boy.

G O T P, B The P, F T P