Reader reviews and comments on Indigo's Star, plus links to write your own review.

Indigo's Star

by Hilary McKay

Indigo's Star by Hilary McKay X
Indigo's Star by Hilary McKay

Sep 2004, 272 pages
    Jan 2006, 272 pages

There are currently 17 reader reviews for Indigo's Star

Cat (08/27/12)

Im going into 6th grade and we had to read this book for summer reading, I personally did not enjoy this book. There was no action. I like books like Pretty Little Liars. Those actually have a plot and they keep you wondering. :P
Alexandra (03/10/11)

I enjoyed this book very much. It's just so cool!!
I hope Hilary keeps writing great stories...
tashico (08/31/10)

An okay book
I didn't really like this book because of the poor storyline and i didn't really flow.
K.J. (08/28/10)

I never would've picked this book out on my own, but after reading it (for L.A.) I've read all the sequels! It really was a good, funny and serious book with a great moral.
Cha-Chi (10/11/09)

The Book
This book was okay. I am currently in 8th grade and I had to read this book for a grade. I didn't understand this completely. Some parts of the book were really good. All in all, this book was okay but not fantastic!
Indigo-tom lover (05/18/09)

Do I even have to explain? This book is incredibly amazing. I've read it twice now and I've memorized half of it. I trully love this book.
Eileen (05/26/08)

Hilary McKay's Indigo's Star
Indigo's Star is definitely the best book in Hilary McKay's series about the Casson family. It was at once touching and deep and light and humorous and the new character, Tom, is quite a welcome addition who brings out Indigo's enigmatic character. An excellent book that people of all ages can identify with.
Kara (02/16/08)

the book
I Thought this book was fantastic even when I wanted to go off and do something else I just kept on pushing myself to read this book and I am once again reading it and this time for me will be the 6th time I have read it and I have also read all the others and they are phenomenal.

• Book Jacket: A Land of Permanent Goodbyes

• Book Jacket: Educated
    by Tara Westover

The House of Broken Angels
    by Luis Alberto Urrea

The definitive Mexican-American immigrant story from an acclaimed storyteller.

Sometimes I Lie