Reader reviews and comments on Indigo's Star, plus links to write your own review.

Indigo's Star

Jan 2006, 272 pages

There are currently 18 reader reviews for Indigo's Star

Alyssa (04/03/18)

Indigo’s Star
It is boring and too long. It doesn’t keep your attention very well. It had a great theme and message and a wonderful plot, but a lot of it was pretty dull. Overall not my favorite book, but I’m a picky reader, you might love it. This is just my personal opinion.
Cat (08/27/12)

:P
Im going into 6th grade and we had to read this book for summer reading, I personally did not enjoy this book. There was no action. I like books like Pretty Little Liars. Those actually have a plot and they keep you wondering. :P
Alexandra (03/10/11)

GREAT BOOK
I enjoyed this book very much. It's just so cool!!
I hope Hilary keeps writing great stories...
;)
tashico (08/31/10)

An okay book
I didn't really like this book because of the poor storyline and i didn't really flow.
K.J. (08/28/10)

School
I never would've picked this book out on my own, but after reading it (for L.A.) I've read all the sequels! It really was a good, funny and serious book with a great moral.
Cha-Chi (10/11/09)

The Book
This book was okay. I am currently in 8th grade and I had to read this book for a grade. I didn't understand this completely. Some parts of the book were really good. All in all, this book was okay but not fantastic!
-Cha-Chi(:
Indigo-tom lover (05/18/09)

LOVE THIS BOOK!!!
Do I even have to explain? This book is incredibly amazing. I've read it twice now and I've memorized half of it. I trully love this book.
Eileen (05/26/08)

Hilary McKay's Indigo's Star
Indigo's Star is definitely the best book in Hilary McKay's series about the Casson family. It was at once touching and deep and light and humorous and the new character, Tom, is quite a welcome addition who brings out Indigo's enigmatic character. An excellent book that people of all ages can identify with.

• Book Jacket: The Ensemble
    by Tessa Fontaine
  • Book Jacket: The Female Persuasion
    The Female Persuasion
    by Meg Wolitzer
    A college freshman struggling for identity. A 1960s feminist icon attempting to maintain her ...
  • Book Jacket: A Lucky Man
    A Lucky Man
    by Jamel Brinkley
    If his debut collection of short stories, A Lucky Man is any indicator, Jamel Brinkley is poised on ...

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

Eternal Life
    by Dara Horn

The award-winning author returns with an ingenious novel about what it would mean to live forever.

Win The Comedown