Reader reviews and comments on Dragon Rider, plus links to write your own review.

Dragon Rider

May 2005, 528 pages

There are currently 57 reader reviews for Dragon Rider

Will (01/21/17)

Very Exeptional
Dragon Rider is a very good fiction book. I say that because I am very interested in dragons, but more because of the characters.
Nadine (01/08/16)

The dragon rider review
This book is very adventurous and mysterious at first but It's not unique from other adventurous books. In fact I have read many that are quite similar, and due to the fact that I am still a kid I didn't really enjoy reading this book as much as I thought I would. But this is my honest opinion, you may have yours and it could indeed be different from mine. In conclusion this fantasy book was not entertaining to me and I didn't enjoy reading this.
Tiana (03/17/15)

Dragon Rider
I like the fantasy and the story behind it. I also like the way it is, not to much adult but not to kiddish either.
READREAD123 (12/13/11)

so awesome
This book is the best of all books I have ever read. They are so good. I love this author! IT IS AWESOME MYSTICAL AND FULL OF ADVENTURE!
derek (11/21/11)

AWESOME
I loved this book! It is adventurous and mystical.
Alexis lounsbury (11/07/11)

AWESOME!!!!!
I think Dragon Rider is an awesome book. Full of adventure, faith and happiness.
Stephen (08/08/11)

Spellbound!
Though predictable, this story is solid and enchanting. You get a feel for the characters and each chapter is captivating as the last, making you read it 'til the end in one sitting. This book is perfect for children and adults who are young at heart.
Jane Jones (04/16/11)

Best book in the UNIVERSE!!!
I absolutely love this book. Out of all the characters in all the books I've ever read: Twigleg the homunculus is by far my absolute favorite!!!

• Book Jacket: Timekeepers
  • Book Jacket: Mothers of Sparta
    Mothers of Sparta
    by Dawn Davies
    What it's about:
    The tagline on the back cover of Mothers of Sparta says it all: "Some women...
  • Book Jacket: Fortress America
    Fortress America
    by Elaine Tyler May

The Women in the Castle by Jessica Shattuck

Next Year in Havana
    by Chanel Cleeton

a Cuban-American woman travels to Havana, where she finds a family secret hidden since the revolution.

As Bright as Heaven
    by Susan Meissner

A story of a family reborn through loss and love in Philadelphia during the flu epidemic of 1918.

The good writer, the great writer, has what I have called the three S's: The power to see, to sense, and to say. ...

G O T P, B The P, F T P