Reader reviews and comments on Dragon Rider, plus links to write your own review.

Dragon Rider

May 2005, 528 pages

There are currently 57 reader reviews for Dragon Rider

Will (01/21/17)

Very Exeptional
Dragon Rider is a very good fiction book. I say that because I am very interested in dragons, but more because of the characters.
Nadine (01/08/16)

The dragon rider review
This book is very adventurous and mysterious at first but It's not unique from other adventurous books. In fact I have read many that are quite similar, and due to the fact that I am still a kid I didn't really enjoy reading this book as much as I thought I would. But this is my honest opinion, you may have yours and it could indeed be different from mine. In conclusion this fantasy book was not entertaining to me and I didn't enjoy reading this.
Tiana (03/17/15)

Dragon Rider
I like the fantasy and the story behind it. I also like the way it is, not to much adult but not to kiddish either.
READREAD123 (12/13/11)

so awesome
This book is the best of all books I have ever read. They are so good. I love this author! IT IS AWESOME MYSTICAL AND FULL OF ADVENTURE!
derek (11/21/11)

AWESOME
I loved this book! It is adventurous and mystical.
Alexis lounsbury (11/07/11)

AWESOME!!!!!
I think Dragon Rider is an awesome book. Full of adventure, faith and happiness.
Stephen (08/08/11)

Spellbound!
Though predictable, this story is solid and enchanting. You get a feel for the characters and each chapter is captivating as the last, making you read it 'til the end in one sitting. This book is perfect for children and adults who are young at heart.
Jane Jones (04/16/11)

Best book in the UNIVERSE!!!
I absolutely love this book. Out of all the characters in all the books I've ever read: Twigleg the homunculus is by far my absolute favorite!!!

• Book Jacket: La Belle Sauvage
    La Belle Sauvage
    by Philip Pullman
    Voted 2017 Best Young Adult Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

I wasn't quite sure what to expect ...
  • Book Jacket: Killers of the Flower Moon
    Killers of the Flower Moon
    by David Grann
    Voted 2017 Best Nonfiction by BookBrowse's Subscribers

The long, sorrowful list of injustices done ...
  • Book Jacket: The Dry
    The Dry
    by Jane Harper
    Voted 2017 Best Debut Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

After receiving a letter from his childhood...
  • Book Jacket: Little Fires Everywhere
    Little Fires Everywhere
    by Celeste Ng
    Voted 2017 Best Fiction by BookBrowse's Subscribers

Small towns, big drama. Acclaimed author ...

The Second Mrs. Hockaday by Susan Rivers