Reader reviews and comments on Dragon Rider, plus links to write your own review.

Dragon Rider

by Cornelia Funke

Dragon Rider by Cornelia Funke

Aug 2004, 528 pages
    May 2005, 528 pages

There are currently 57 reader reviews for Dragon Rider

Will (01/21/17)

Very Exeptional
Dragon Rider is a very good fiction book. I say that because I am very interested in dragons, but more because of the characters.
Nadine (01/08/16)

The dragon rider review
This book is very adventurous and mysterious at first but It's not unique from other adventurous books. In fact I have read many that are quite similar, and due to the fact that I am still a kid I didn't really enjoy reading this book as much as I thought I would. But this is my honest opinion, you may have yours and it could indeed be different from mine. In conclusion this fantasy book was not entertaining to me and I didn't enjoy reading this.
Tiana (03/17/15)

Dragon Rider
I like the fantasy and the story behind it. I also like the way it is, not to much adult but not to kiddish either.
READREAD123 (12/13/11)

so awesome
This book is the best of all books I have ever read. They are so good. I love this author! IT IS AWESOME MYSTICAL AND FULL OF ADVENTURE!
derek (11/21/11)

AWESOME
I loved this book! It is adventurous and mystical.
Alexis lounsbury (11/07/11)

AWESOME!!!!!
I think Dragon Rider is an awesome book. Full of adventure, faith and happiness.
Stephen (08/08/11)

Spellbound!
Though predictable, this story is solid and enchanting. You get a feel for the characters and each chapter is captivating as the last, making you read it 'til the end in one sitting. This book is perfect for children and adults who are young at heart.
Jane Jones (04/16/11)

Best book in the UNIVERSE!!!
I absolutely love this book. Out of all the characters in all the books I've ever read: Twigleg the homunculus is by far my absolute favorite!!!

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Goodbye Days
    Goodbye Days
    by Jeff Zentner
    Guilt can be a heavy burden for anyone to manage, but it's especially difficult for teenagers. ...
  • Book Jacket: The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    by Hannah Tinti
    Hannah Tinti follows her spectacular 2008 debut, The Good Thief, with a novel of uncommon ...
  • Book Jacket: Music of the Ghosts
    Music of the Ghosts
    by Vaddey Ratner

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

Read the best books first...

Y S M B, I'll S Y