Reader reviews and comments on Dragon Rider, plus links to write your own review.

Dragon Rider

by Cornelia Funke

Dragon Rider

Aug 2004, 528 pages
    May 2005, 528 pages

There are currently 56 reader reviews for Dragon Rider

Lizzie (11/27/10)

Best book I have ever read
This is undoubtedly the best book I have ever read. I first read it when I was eight and enjoy re-reading as a fourteen yr old. The plot draws you in,with a new fascinating adventure in every chapter, with one ultimate goal. The characters are exciting and fresh. The dialogue is amusing, heart warming, and leaves you wanting more. Although I was sad when I finished this book, I am happy that I got to experience it. If you enjoy fast paced magical books, you will love love love this book!!!
Marissa Cartwright (10/13/10)

The Dragonrider
Awesome and adventurous. It's a wonderful book it is one of the best things I ever read.
Karen (07/26/10)

Charming
A very sweet and charming story. I loved it.
Anonymous (04/10/10)

Dragon rider
Dragon rider happens to be the most boring book I've ever read. I just found the whole thing pointless
Allie Hunter (07/19/09)

Dragon Rider Rocks
Dragon Rider by Cornelia Funke has been an inspiration to me and my fellow friend readers. Cornelia Funke has really done it again with another fantastic book for all ages.
cherry (04/28/09)

totally cool, lol.
I don't like many books but this book is totally amazing. I have read it about 10 times already. I really like the characters personalities.
Shadab Ahmed (04/05/09)

Abosolutely Amazing
I am 12yrs old and I think this book is amazingly tremendous word just can't describe how fantastic this book is. It has a brilliant structure. I wish there was a dragon rider two I would buy it as soon as it come out even if I have to use my own money.
I recommend this book to everyone in the whole wide world especially if you like books about adventure. Hope you read it and enjoy!
terry (11/24/08)

dragon rider
I am 12 years old and I thought that you book (Dragon Rider)was great as I read it I thought how great and fun it would be to write a book like yours so I have started and it would also be fun to be in the book and ride on a dragons back lol.

• Book Jacket: Here I Am

Darling Days
    by iO Tillett Wright

The Tea Planter's Wife
    by Dinah Jefferies

An utterly engrossing, compulsive page-turner set in 1920s Ceylon.

Circling the Sun
by Paula McLain

Win Blood at the Root

Blood at the Root

"A gripping, timely, and important examination of American racism."
- PW Starred Review