Reader reviews and comments on Dragon Rider, plus links to write your own review.

Dragon Rider

May 2005, 528 pages

There are currently 57 reader reviews for Dragon Rider

Will (01/21/17)

Very Exeptional
Dragon Rider is a very good fiction book. I say that because I am very interested in dragons, but more because of the characters.
Nadine (01/08/16)

The dragon rider review
This book is very adventurous and mysterious at first but It's not unique from other adventurous books. In fact I have read many that are quite similar, and due to the fact that I am still a kid I didn't really enjoy reading this book as much as I thought I would. But this is my honest opinion, you may have yours and it could indeed be different from mine. In conclusion this fantasy book was not entertaining to me and I didn't enjoy reading this.
Tiana (03/17/15)

Dragon Rider
I like the fantasy and the story behind it. I also like the way it is, not to much adult but not to kiddish either.
READREAD123 (12/13/11)

so awesome
This book is the best of all books I have ever read. They are so good. I love this author! IT IS AWESOME MYSTICAL AND FULL OF ADVENTURE!
derek (11/21/11)

AWESOME
I loved this book! It is adventurous and mystical.
Alexis lounsbury (11/07/11)

AWESOME!!!!!
I think Dragon Rider is an awesome book. Full of adventure, faith and happiness.
Stephen (08/08/11)

Spellbound!
Though predictable, this story is solid and enchanting. You get a feel for the characters and each chapter is captivating as the last, making you read it 'til the end in one sitting. This book is perfect for children and adults who are young at heart.
Jane Jones (04/16/11)

Best book in the UNIVERSE!!!
I absolutely love this book. Out of all the characters in all the books I've ever read: Twigleg the homunculus is by far my absolute favorite!!!

• Book Jacket: The Magnificent Esme Wells
    The Magnificent Esme Wells
    by Adrienne Sharp
    Esme Wells was not made to sit back and wait for her destiny. She was made to be magnificent. With ...
  • Book Jacket: Gateway to the Moon
    Gateway to the Moon
    by Mary Morris
    Miguel Torres is a teenager living in Entrada de la Luna, a poverty-stricken dot on the New Mexico ...
  • Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
    by Simon Targett, John Butman
  • Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
    by Simon Targett, John Butman

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

Sometimes I Lie
    by Alice Feeney

Book Club Giveaway!
Win The Rules of Magic

Win up to 12 copies for you & your book club!

The spellbinding prequel to Alice Hoffman's bestselling Practical Magic.

I Wouldn't T H W A T-F P