Reader reviews and comments on Dragon Rider, plus links to write your own review.

by Cornelia Funke

Aug 2004, 528 pages
    May 2005, 528 pages

There are currently 56 reader reviews for Dragon Rider

Nadine (01/08/16)

The dragon rider review
This book is very adventurous and mysterious at first but It's not unique from other adventurous books. In fact I have read many that are quite similar, and due to the fact that I am still a kid I didn't really enjoy reading this book as much as I thought I would. But this is my honest opinion, you may have yours and it could indeed be different from mine. In conclusion this fantasy book was not entertaining to me and I didn't enjoy reading this.
Tiana (03/17/15)

Dragon Rider
I like the fantasy and the story behind it. I also like the way it is, not to much adult but not to kiddish either.
READREAD123 (12/13/11)

so awesome
This book is the best of all books I have ever read. They are so good. I love this author! IT IS AWESOME MYSTICAL AND FULL OF ADVENTURE!
derek (11/21/11)

AWESOME
I loved this book! It is adventurous and mystical.
Alexis lounsbury (11/07/11)

AWESOME!!!!!
I think Dragon Rider is an awesome book. Full of adventure, faith and happiness.
Stephen (08/08/11)

Spellbound!
Though predictable, this story is solid and enchanting. You get a feel for the characters and each chapter is captivating as the last, making you read it 'til the end in one sitting. This book is perfect for children and adults who are young at heart.
Jane Jones (04/16/11)

Best book in the UNIVERSE!!!
I absolutely love this book. Out of all the characters in all the books I've ever read: Twigleg the homunculus is by far my absolute favorite!!!
Jordan (01/02/11)

Thrill
I have read many books written by Cornilia Funke and enjoyed them all, but Dragon Rider was my favorite! Every character they meet and place they land makes to book so much more interesting. The book was a great adventure I went on when I read it. The descriptions were so good I really felt I was riding on the dragon. I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a fictional story!

• Book Jacket: A Great Reckoning
    by Yaa Gyasi
  • Book Jacket: When Breath Becomes Air
    When Breath Becomes Air
    by Paul Kalanithi

What really knocks me out is a book that, when you're all done reading, you wish the author that wrote it was a ...

The Big Holiday Wordplay: