Reader reviews and comments on Chicken Soup For The Kid's Soul, plus links to write your own review.

Chicken Soup For The Kid's Soul

There are currently 8 reader reviews for Chicken Soup For The Kid's Soul

mike (01/03/05)

Awsome book
Mimi (11/03/04)

Loved this book...but after the Preteen soul this book was not that good anymore. but still it was both heartwarming and terrific. those storys can warm your heart, put a smile on your face and some of them can make you cry.
Autumn (01/27/04)

Good book
Patz... the cool one... (03/31/03)

I like it very much because it makes me feel very light! I don't feel like I have problems or anything! I really feel brand new! It makes me feel happier!
Jenny (03/09/03)

I loved the bobsledder's jacket!!! It shows me that you can trust someone that you don't know!!!!
sharie (11/20/02)

this is a great great book..I really like it
Bea (07/20/02)

My favorite story was .Just Ask. It made me think about how I can help the homeless. I even looked up some homeles that are close by and I went and asked them what I could for them or if I can donate something to them. I have not got an answer yet though
DeeDee (04/14/02)

This book is very heartwarming! My favorite story is "Seeing, Really Seeing" by Marie P. DmDougal

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Good Me Bad Me

by Alison McGhee

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F