Reader reviews and comments on Chicken Soup For The Kid's Soul, plus links to write your own review.

Chicken Soup For The Kid's Soul

There are currently 8 reader reviews for Chicken Soup For The Kid's Soul

mike (01/03/05)

Awsome book
Mimi (11/03/04)

Loved this book...but after the Preteen soul this book was not that good anymore. but still it was both heartwarming and terrific. those storys can warm your heart, put a smile on your face and some of them can make you cry.
Autumn (01/27/04)

Good book
Patz... the cool one... (03/31/03)

I like it very much because it makes me feel very light! I don't feel like I have problems or anything! I really feel brand new! It makes me feel happier!
Jenny (03/09/03)

I loved the bobsledder's jacket!!! It shows me that you can trust someone that you don't know!!!!
sharie (11/20/02)

this is a great great book..I really like it
Bea (07/20/02)

My favorite story was .Just Ask. It made me think about how I can help the homeless. I even looked up some homeles that are close by and I went and asked them what I could for them or if I can donate something to them. I have not got an answer yet though
DeeDee (04/14/02)

This book is very heartwarming! My favorite story is "Seeing, Really Seeing" by Marie P. DmDougal

• Book Jacket: The Radium Girls
    by Jennifer Finney Boylan
  • Book Jacket: Proving Ground
    Proving Ground
    by Peter Blauner
    More than a decade after winning the 1992 Best First Novel Edgar for Slow Motion Riot, Peter Blauner...

Win News of the World

The Weight of Ink
    by Rachel Kadish

An intellectual, suspenseful, and entertaining page-turner.

T's S I Numbers