MLA Gold Award Site

Reader reviews and comments on The Grim Grotto, plus links to write your own review.

by Lemony Snicket

• Published:
    Sep 2004, 352 pages

There are currently 18 reader reviews for The Grim Grotto

2010 (03/24/11)

Fantastic
This book is a great book. It tells a more than an exciting story. It tells of what you want, something exciting thrilling, a mystery around every corner. Trouble every second. All leading up to the somewhat happy ending in chapter 14 located in book 13.
Christine (06/03/07)

The Grim Grotto
It was a pretty good book, except for when Lemony cuts in and goes off and talks about something completely different. Like at the beginning of every chapter he tells you to stop reading and pick a different book.
Kelsey (10/25/06)

The Grim Grotto
I thought this book was fantastic. Just like the other books in this series, they really grab my attention and make me want to read more. I hope that if you have not read this book that you do so know. Oh and by the way the last book is awesome.
Yvonne (02/28/06)

It's Great!
This is the best book ever! I've read all of the other ones and this one is the best. You HAVE TO READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
strawberry (02/22/05)

Yo! I have read all of the books in the series and this book rocks!:) I'm still waitin for the 12th book to come out!!!
count olaf (02/13/05)

this book is the best because i am in it hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee
Emma (02/08/05)

This book is awesome! Totally reccomending it to EVERYONE!! Read it!!!!!
Rachel (01/30/05)

This book was awesome!''He or she who hesitates is lost, Aye!''

• Book Jacket: The Loney
    The Loney
    by Andrew Hurley
    Landscape can be a writer's best friend. Whether it's the mountains of England's lake...
  • Book Jacket: The Mirror Thief
    The Mirror Thief
    by Martin Seay
    It is easy to see why Martin Seay's debut novel, The Mirror Thief, has been compared to David ...
  • Book Jacket: The Association of Small Bombs
    The Association of Small Bombs
    by Karan Mahajan
    The Association of Small Bombs is a fictional story that revolves around an actual 1996 car bombing ...

The Dark Lady's Mask
    by Mary Sharratt

Based on the life of the first professional woman poet in Renaissance England, and her collaboration with Shakespeare.

Win The Children

From NYT bestselling author Ann Leary

The captivating story of an unconventional New England family.

Girl Waits with Gun