Reader reviews and comments on The Grim Grotto, plus links to write your own review.

The Grim Grotto

by Lemony Snicket

The Grim Grotto

• Published:
    Sep 2004, 352 pages

There are currently 19 reader reviews for The Grim Grotto

Rachel (01/30/05)

This book was awesome!''He or she who hesitates is lost, Aye!''
Anonymous (01/15/05)

Best book eva! Read it!

<< He or She who hesitates is lost >>

James (01/12/05)

As a senoir reviewer for this site I loved this book anyone who thinks the endings are "too sad" well SUCK IT UP TWINKIE!!!!!!!!!!!:]
Laura (01/09/05)

It was too unbelievable and was overwritten quite a bit, other than that it was a good book though:)
hannah w. (12/30/04)

I only have one thing bad about it to say: I want to read the next book! They cut it off at a bad spot.
I think that this was the best LS book so far. It was really funny.
brute (12/08/04)

the book was funny ;like all the otheres but i hate when <edited for potential plot spoiler content> gets away he is a bad man thanks mr. sniket
sam (12/03/04)

this is the best of all 11 books to bad there is only 13 books
Xinyu Luo (12/02/04)

This is a great book! The Baudelaire orphans are in deep, and this time very deep, trouble. The get swept down the Valley of Four Drafts and find a mysterious submerean in the middle of the ocean. Count Olaf and his horrible troupe are not far behind. A desperate letter from Quigley that time is running short and the book sweeps off to another mystery.

• Book Jacket: Commonwealth

Circling the Sun
by Paula McLain

Win Blood at the Root

Blood at the Root

"A gripping, timely, and important examination of American racism."
- PW Starred Review