Reader reviews and comments on The Anybodies, plus links to write your own review.

by N.E. Bode

May 2004, 288 pages
    Sep 2005, 288 pages

There are currently 4 reader reviews for The Anybodies

person (04/08/10)

The Best Book Ever
This is the best book. The author is very good at writing. My favorite book ever published!
Annie (12/05/06)

The Anybodies
This is the best book I ever read in my whole entire life! I like the dedication part and all the descriptive words the author puts in. This book is really funny to me. I think that everyone any age or grade should read this book, because if they read it they will feel like their in the book. Many people will enjoy this book when they read it.
Anonymous (02/14/05)

i like the anybodies because its so realistic that i can almost be in the story myself;)
Ali (08/28/04)

It was great--full of magic and really funny. It was neat how she finally found her home, and even though she thought that her grandma had just forgotten her, she had known all along. All together great book, with fun plot and storyline. I especially enjoyed the author's comments all throughout the book. I am 12, and I think people of most ages will enjoy The Anybodies!

• Book Jacket: A Gentleman in Moscow
    Night of the Animals
    by Bill Broun

The Tea Planter's Wife
    by Dinah Jefferies

An utterly engrossing, compulsive page-turner set in 1920s Ceylon.

Under the Udala Trees
by Chinelo Okparanta

Raw, emotionally intelligent and unflinchingly honest--a triumph.

Win Blood at the Root

Blood at the Root

"A gripping, timely, and important examination of American racism."
- PW Starred Review