Reader reviews and comments on A 6th Bowl of Chicken Soup for the Soul, plus links to write your own review.

A 6th Bowl of Chicken Soup for the Soul

101 More Stories to Open the Heart And Rekindle The Spirit

by Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen

A 6th Bowl of Chicken Soup for the Soul

Apr 1999, 385 pages
    Apr 1999, 384 pages

There are currently 4 reader reviews for A 6th Bowl of Chicken Soup for the Soul

Sherry (06/13/08)

Big Heart?
I read with interest the 6th installment of “A Bowl of Chicken Soup for the Soul” - Nice book. However, when I got to the passage of “Big Heart” I almost spit my soup out. I fly a lot on the airline that the women supposedly finding grace is a flight attendant on. I have had run-ins with this women many times and can tell you from experience and speaking with others, she is one of the nastiest individuals in the air. I also spoke with other flight attendants on this airline and they are skeptical about her dubious story especially considering her personality traits. But I could be wrong. Maybe she changed overnight. Oh, and I’ll be sure to bring an extra pair of nylons along next time I fly!
Victor (05/07/07)

This book sucks
This book is full of "Feel Good Blah, Blah, Blah".
Is good to make you sleep though.
shalane (09/14/03)

hi,

i really like these books because it is like a handbook to the teenagers. i also am writing a story that my teacher and my friends say i should put it in one of your books.well have to go.

sincerly,

shalane rose lngstaff
George Davis (08/21/03)

I have read and re-read this book, I have passed it to friends, bought it for friends and often use the stories as little reminders of just how fragile we are. I would not travel anywhere without my copy so as I can "Dip In" from time to time

• Book Jacket: A Gentleman in Moscow
    Night of the Animals
    by Bill Broun

The Tea Planter's Wife
    by Dinah Jefferies

An utterly engrossing, compulsive page-turner set in 1920s Ceylon.

Under the Udala Trees
by Chinelo Okparanta

Raw, emotionally intelligent and unflinchingly honest--a triumph.

Win Blood at the Root

Blood at the Root

"A gripping, timely, and important examination of American racism."
- PW Starred Review