Reader reviews and comments on Every Man A Tiger, plus links to write your own review.

Every Man A Tiger

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Every Man A Tiger

dave (10/28/03)

this book rocks
d brown (07/30/03)

I love the audio book...had me spell bound...gret for rush hour traffic...ty Gen horner for sharing with us Your story
Anonymous (12/06/01)

From Norman I. Lee, III
An excellent book especially, for the student of Military History and Airpower. I have one comment; however, some of the charts from Jack Ryan Enterprises take away from the book's technical accuracy. For example, the chart on page 336 giving the number of aircraft in theatre has different aircraft represented but the picture labled an A-6 is actually an AV8 in flight. The same goes for many of the others.

• Book Jacket: A Great Reckoning
    by Yaa Gyasi
  • Book Jacket: When Breath Becomes Air
    When Breath Becomes Air
    by Paul Kalanithi

Beware the man of one book

The Big Holiday Wordplay: