Reader reviews and comments on Don't Look Back: An Inspector Sejer Mystery, plus links to write your own review.

Don't Look Back: An Inspector Sejer Mystery

by Karin Fossum

Don't Look Back: An Inspector Sejer Mystery by Karin Fossum X
Don't Look Back: An Inspector Sejer Mystery by Karin Fossum

Mar 2004, 304 pages
    Jun 2005, 312 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Don't Look Back: An Inspector Sejer Mystery

RobertaW

Great mystery from Norwegian author
A friend recommended this mystery to me and said she had just discovered Norwegian author Karin Fossum. This book is in a series of Inspector Sejer mysteries. Now I'm hooked!

Fossum creates a tension and feeling of dread in the very first chapter. Filled with psychological suspense, the book is about the murder investigation of a young woman. Inspector Sejer uncovers the secrets and hidden relationships in what appears to be an idyllic town. Lots of twists and turns.

I recommend it!

An excellent mystery and I want to read more of her work.
Kathy

Could NOT put it down!
I started this book with some hesitation; translations always give me pause. But no matter here, it was a wonderful book...so many threads woven through the story of one girl's murder. I loved Konrad Sejer and the way the author delved into his personal life and thoughts as he solved the crime. I can't wait to read other books by Ms. Fossum. If this makes any sense, it was creepy, but warm!!

• Book Jacket: Hungry
    Hungry
    by Jeff Gordinier
    Noma, René Redzepi's restaurant in Copenhagen, Denmark, has widely been considered among the ...
  • Book Jacket: With the Fire on High
    With the Fire on High
    by Elizabeth Acevedo
    From Like Water for Chocolate to Ratatouille, writers have recognized the power ...
  • Book Jacket: Lanny
    Lanny
    by Max Porter
    At once beautifully poignant and hauntingly grotesque, Max Porter's Lanny is like an unexpected ...
    Call Me American
    by Abdi Nor Iftin

Beirut Hellfire Society
    by Rawi Hage

A searing and visionary novel set in 1970s Beirut that asks what it means to live through war.

Book Club
The Guest Book
by Sarah Blake

"An American epic in the truest sense…"
Entertainment Weekly

Win In the Full Light of the Sun

New from Clare Clark!

"Evocative prose and excellent pacing make this fine historical a must-read for art history buffs."
- Publishers Weekly