Reader reviews and comments on Eleven Minutes, plus links to write your own review.

Eleven Minutes

by Paulo Coelho

Eleven Minutes

Mar 2004, 288 pages
    Apr 2005, 304 pages

There are currently 26 reader reviews for Eleven Minutes

joyce (12/09/04)

the best paulo coelho book so far. he talks about love and sex and puts it in the real world. cant wait for the next one!
Arby (12/07/04)

Very superficial and predictable. Not in the class of The Alchemist
Mayi (12/06/04)

I'm a 16 year old girl. I read this book and I think is the best one I have ever read. I have also read other books of this auteur and they are all magnificent. I really recomend it to you.
Gerald (10/30/04)

Certainly the best book i've read.
Ana Bigaton (10/26/04)

Certainly the best book of the year!!
A must read!
khushi (10/18/04)

This among one of the best books i've read.it forced me to think quite a bit, prostitution which is viewed as a taboo worldwide has been given a whole new definition by the author.I have deep respect for the central character Maria & was able to feel what she felt.A must read....
Shabana (10/08/04)

Its AWESOME !!!!!!
Nadia (10/03/04)

This book was one of the best i've ever read. It caught my attention from page one and it was hard to put down again.
Beautifully written and i'm sure anyone who read this book will find a message that speaks very closely to their heart.
I thoroughly enjoyed!

Ashes of Fiery Weather
    by Kathleen Donohoe

The Book That Matters Most
    by Ann Hood

An enthralling novel about love, loss, secrets and friendship.

Circling the Sun