Reader reviews and comments on Inkheart, plus links to write your own review.

by Cornelia Funke

Inkheart by Cornelia Funke X
Inkheart by Cornelia Funke

Oct 2003, 544 pages
    Jun 2005, 560 pages

There are currently 111 reader reviews for Inkheart

saije (01/04/18)

my favorite book
Not only is the story line and vocabulary marvelous, but the structure is also - where which a new exert from a random book is given at the top of every chapter.
Chelsey (06/17/15)

I like this book
Chrissy (09/14/14)

OK (;
It was ok. Not great but not bad.
Avery (06/17/14)

Inkheart
My favorite book series ever! I felt that I was in the book and it was amazing all the same!
Rebekah Miller (06/03/11)

AWESOME
In the two days it took me to read the book I couldn't put it down not even for supper. I wish it had lasted me longer. It caught my attention on the first page and that is what books should do. I always read the first page before I ever get a book; if it does not get my attention then, I don' get it, so you are the best author ever!
a 10 year old female (04/05/11)

Inkheart is amazing
I really enjoy the book and although I have not completed reading it yet, Inkheart has already reached my top 1 books. I can't wait to read Inkspell and Inkdeath. 2 of my friends and I often read the same book,s or the same series of books, or books from the same author, and we discuss our thoughts. we have not managed a proper conversation yet, but we all think that Inkheart is brilliant.
Michaela (03/22/11)

miceykot@gmail.com
An excellent read for all ages. Cornelia's descriptions are breath taking in more than one way. I found this book very hard to put down.
amazing (02/05/11)

excellent
Anyone would like this book. it will grab your interest. It was awesome, and I was engrossed in it. I highly recommend it

• Book Jacket: The Word Is Murder

A Place for Us
    by Fatima Farheen Mirza

Win If You See Me, Don't Say Hi

If You See Me, Don't Say Hi by Neel Patel

Patel's stories introduce a bold and timely new literary voice.

A P Saved I A P E