Reader reviews and comments on The Great Unraveling, plus links to write your own review.

The Great Unraveling

Losing Our Way in the New Century

by Paul Krugman

The Great Unraveling

Sep 2003, 426 pages
    Aug 2004, 480 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Great Unraveling

Isabel (12/08/04)

Paul Krugman's book elightens and motivates the reader to further educate themselves about the state of the union and do something to help correct it. I have been inspired by his book to get involved in this country's political system. The Great Unraveling has, at times, alarmed me, enraged me, rendered me completely speechless, and most importantly made me think. One word of caution: The first few chapters may seem a bit dry, but the last 4/5 of the book are not only informative, but also unexpectedly witty and humorous.
Mike (03/24/04)

Its not very good, just another sourgrapes liberal writer bashing Bush, unfortunately.

In the Country of Men
    by Hisham Matar
  • Book Jacket: Holding Up the Universe
    Holding Up the Universe
    by Jennifer Niven
  • Book Jacket: Coffin Road
    Coffin Road
    by Peter May

Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.

The Big Holiday Wordplay: