Reader reviews and comments on The Company, plus links to write your own review.

The Company

A Novel of The CIA

by Robert Littell

The Company

Apr 2002, 800 pages
    Mar 2003, 894 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Company

Andy (11/24/04)

This book is beyond belief I have never read such a mastered piece of litterature
Gayle Juraschek (01/11/04)

I have read espionage, spy thrillers and historical novels for years, and yet had never read or even heard of Robert Littell. I am about two -thirds finished with The Company, and I am thoroughly enjoying it. This is a thick book, and the story and all the characters are stacking up as dreadfully believable. I was born in 1948, and remember bits and pieces of "The Bay of Pigs", the Soviet Union and the air raid drills, the erection of the "Berlin Wall", and other historical events, but this gives a very "behind the scenes" look at all of them. If someone is reading this review could tell me more about the author, I would appreciate it. I have done a cursory search over the internet and so far have found very little information about him.

• Book Jacket: A Gentleman in Moscow
    Night of the Animals
    by Bill Broun

The Tea Planter's Wife
    by Dinah Jefferies

An utterly engrossing, compulsive page-turner set in 1920s Ceylon.

Under the Udala Trees
by Chinelo Okparanta

Raw, emotionally intelligent and unflinchingly honest--a triumph.

Win Blood at the Root

Blood at the Root

"A gripping, timely, and important examination of American racism."
- PW Starred Review