Reader reviews and comments on No Second Chance, plus links to write your own review.

No Second Chance

by Harlan Coben

No Second Chance

Apr 2003, 352 pages
    May 2004, 448 pages

There are currently 5 reader reviews for No Second Chance

Emily (04/15/09)

No Second Chance review
Both exciting and wonderful. It was very hard to put this book down. I'm 18 and the only books I read are by Harlan Coben because they are thrilling and are perfect if you looking for something new to read.
Cree (06/08/08)

Harlan does it again
Once again, Mr. Coben does an outstanding job writing a murder mystery... weaving in details and characters that all come together beautfully and seamlessly in the end. While you know he always includes details for a reason, it is still a refreshingly unpredictable conclusion. For those of you who love a good mystery, I recommend this book!
Kim Izor...age 15 (10/16/04)

The book is outstanding! I started reading it for a book report, but got in to it right away. It's never ending thrill and excitment and the ending is priceless!
Michael Reed (08/25/04)

New to Harlen's work. GREAT! One of those that you don't put down....not even to sleep...
sheree booth (07/05/04)

a great read,you can't put it down.Keeps you on the edge throughout the whole book,parts of it
very amusing.

This Must Be the Place
by Maggie O'Farrell

Win Blood at the Root

Blood at the Root

"A gripping, timely, and important examination of American racism."
- PW Starred Review