Reader reviews and comments on The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, plus links to write your own review.

The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time

by Mark Haddon

The Curious Incident  of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon X
The Curious Incident  of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon

Jun 2003, 240 pages
    May 2004, 240 pages

There are currently 47 reader reviews for The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time

Hannah Halliday (07/30/04)

I think this book was really good
Ingi (06/30/04)

It is a great book. I think I know Christopher, I worke with him here in Iceland. There is one thing that troubles me though. On page 21 - 27 the time line is 29 minutes, and in that time he goes from the police station and to his home where he plays 70 games of mine sweeper. Christopher is very accurate in his time logging, so I dont understand this.

Ingi
Charlie (05/28/04)

This is a superb book from this debut author. The book captures your interest from the first page and it doesn't wane throughout. The main character (Christopher) who suffers from Aspergers Syndrome is a wonderful character and from early on you really do feel like you know him and you empathize with the challenges that he faces. It's sad at times, but also rewarding. You so want everything to work out well for this young innocent boy, that you cannot put the book down. Superb...
Jim (05/16/04)

Just read it! It took me less than a day to read, but much more than a week to savour.
aga (05/13/04)

very good and interesting book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well done mark, thanx
sam (05/13/04)

absolutly brilliant! excellent!
Hannah Lister (05/12/04)

I thought the book was spectacular, the best book i've read in ages! I read the book within 48 hours because once you start reading it you just cant put it down. I would recommend it to anyone, it is brilliant!
claire m (04/21/04)

This book is un-put-downable... I read it within 24 hours. The author has got it spot on. A great portrayal of the world in which Asperger's sufferers exist. Superb.

• Book Jacket: The Wife Between Us
    The Wife Between Us
    by Sarah Pekkanen, Greer Hendricks
    The Wife Between Us is an intriguing collaboration between first-time novelist Greer Hendricks and ...
  • Book Jacket: The Wife Between Us