Reader reviews and comments on The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, plus links to write your own review.

The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time

by Mark Haddon

The Curious Incident  of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon

Jun 2003, 240 pages
    May 2004, 240 pages

There are currently 46 reader reviews for The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time

lil gal (10/20/05)

curious incident of the dog inj the night time
this book was really good....very catchy!!!! read it.......!!!!
Colleen (08/29/05)

Well done
For the author to take you into the mind of an autistic was unnerving but mind expanding too! I could not put it down once Christopher won my heart. A quick read but well worth it.
lim jin ming (06/25/05)

the curious incident of the dog in the night time
This book is great! Excellent!
Holly (05/17/05)

the curious incident of the dog in the night-time
I don't like to read at all, but I really enjoyed it after being forced by english teacher. It's great for discussion in literary circles (which is what we're doing). I would recommend it to everyone!
Tony (03/01/05)

A Great Cliff-hanger, very cleverly written and narrated...WELL DONE MARK!!!!!
I only read "The Curious Incident" once, yet it has quickly made it's way to one of my favourites for it's intense psychological and sociological notions.

Cleverly authored, excellent novel,

I suggest you all read it.
Lizzy (02/03/05)

The book has a very interesting point of view. Mark Haddon is an amazing author to be able to write a book from an autistic persons point of view.
capt.bob (12/23/04)

superb piece of writing
the book jacket compares the book the to Catcher in the Rye whick i think is fair
as both narrators are very likeable
to be honest christopher and Holden are right at top of list as my two most favorite
characters EVER
A MUST READ
enjoy all
Keep Smiling
Capt Bob aka Mr Iona 73
catherine (12/13/04)

this book is very insightful. i really enjoyed it. it brought alot of things up that i would never have thought of.

• Book Jacket: Pachinko

I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh

A Piece of the World
    by Christina Baker Kline

Use what talents you possess: The woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best

K Your F C