Reader reviews and comments on The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, plus links to write your own review.

The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time

by Mark Haddon

The Curious Incident  of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon

Jun 2003, 240 pages
    May 2004, 240 pages

There are currently 46 reader reviews for The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time

lil gal (10/20/05)

curious incident of the dog inj the night time
this book was really good....very catchy!!!! read it.......!!!!
Colleen (08/29/05)

Well done
For the author to take you into the mind of an autistic was unnerving but mind expanding too! I could not put it down once Christopher won my heart. A quick read but well worth it.
lim jin ming (06/25/05)

the curious incident of the dog in the night time
This book is great! Excellent!
Holly (05/17/05)

the curious incident of the dog in the night-time
I don't like to read at all, but I really enjoyed it after being forced by english teacher. It's great for discussion in literary circles (which is what we're doing). I would recommend it to everyone!
Tony (03/01/05)

A Great Cliff-hanger, very cleverly written and narrated...WELL DONE MARK!!!!!
I only read "The Curious Incident" once, yet it has quickly made it's way to one of my favourites for it's intense psychological and sociological notions.

Cleverly authored, excellent novel,

I suggest you all read it.
Lizzy (02/03/05)

The book has a very interesting point of view. Mark Haddon is an amazing author to be able to write a book from an autistic persons point of view.
capt.bob (12/23/04)

superb piece of writing
the book jacket compares the book the to Catcher in the Rye whick i think is fair
as both narrators are very likeable
to be honest christopher and Holden are right at top of list as my two most favorite
characters EVER
A MUST READ
enjoy all
Keep Smiling
Capt Bob aka Mr Iona 73
catherine (12/13/04)

this book is very insightful. i really enjoyed it. it brought alot of things up that i would never have thought of.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Castle of Water
    by Mark Kurlansky
  • Book Jacket: Temporary People
    Temporary People
    by Deepak Unnikrishnan
    In this powerful and innovative collection of 28 short stories, Deepak Unnikrishnan presents a ...

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

Manderley Forever
    by Tatiana de Rosnay

Bestselling author Tatiana de Rosnay pays homage to Daphne du Maurier.

Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned.

Y S M B, I'll S Y