What readers think of The Gospel According To Larry, plus links to write your own review.

The Gospel According To Larry

by Janet Tashjian

The Gospel According To Larry by Janet Tashjian X
The Gospel According To Larry by Janet Tashjian

Oct 2001, 227 pages

May 2003, 256 pages

There are currently 56 reader reviews for The Gospel According To Larry

Kayla

I absolutely loved this book!!! I love how it was written and I made me wonder if I was fiction or not. In fact I still wonder!!!! - Kayla, 15
ally

Brilliant! Even though, according to the big F for fiction on the side of the book, it felt so real that it took my reading to a whole new extreme. I learned so much, and it really made me think hard- I have heard that it is about Kert Kobain- is this true?
melissa

i loved this book! it really meant alot to me and helped me see the world behind the advertising and media.
jordan

( AGE 14 ) I think this book is really great. Ifind it to be true, according to Larry's website
mandy

Oh, by the way I loved the book!

aFTER YOU'VE READ THE BOOK GO TO WWW.THEGOSPELACCORDINGTOLARRY.COM i REALLY THIN THIS IS A TRUE STORY. aCCORDING TO THE MAP AT THE LARRY WEBSITE HE IN BOULDER CO AT THE U.OF CO. ITS A GREAT BOOK! I MAY BE STUPID BUT IM SURE ITS A TRUE STORY!
Gumby

this book is exciting, but confusing over if it is fact or fiction
DragonHawk

I grabbed this book off the shelf at my local library, never expecting to actually like it when i read it. I only took it because I hadnt read it yet, and it was the first book i came accross that Looked even remotely interesting. But boy was i wrong!
This book amazed me. And, no kidding, i got it at 9:00, began to read at about 11:30, and i didnt put it down once, untill i finnished it. wich was at about 3:00 in the morning. And then, crazy thing, i woke up dreaming about it. And that has never happend to me before. I have read many books, and stayed up late many times. But never once dreamed about a book i had read.
This book has left an Impact on me, in more ways than one. When i began reading the letter from the author, i was like: "okay so this is a true story." and then, getting into the book itself, i was amazed at the things that happened. i began to wonder if it was, infact, true. after all it was published as Fiction.
Now i Honestly have no idea what to believe, but i will believe in the messsage of the story.
And i will believe in myself.

Join BookBrowse today to start discovering exceptional books!

• Book Jacket: The Light Pirate
    The Light Pirate
    by Lily Brooks-Dalton
    The lynchpin of The Light Pirate by Lily Brooks-Dalton, a novel split into four parts, is the main ...
  • Book Jacket: The World Keeps Ending, and the World Goes On
    The World Keeps Ending, and the World Goes On
    by Franny Choi
    Calamity can cohabit with joy, and you and I have, on some plane, accepted that absurd reality. We ...
  • Book Jacket: Bloodbath Nation
    Bloodbath Nation
    by Paul Auster
    In recent years, Booker Prize­–nominated novelist Paul Auster has increasingly turned to ...
  • Book Jacket: The Nazi Conspiracy
    The Nazi Conspiracy
    by Brad Meltzer, Josh Mensch
    The Nazi Conspiracy by Brad Meltzer and Josh Mensch was a big hit with our First Impressions readers...

The Love of My Life
by Rosie Walsh
An up-all-night love story wrapped in a mystery from the New York Times bestselling author of Ghosted.

Members Recommend

Margot
    by Wendell Steavenson

A young woman struggles to break free of her upper-class upbringing amid the whirlwind years of the sexual revolution.

Moonrise Over New Jessup
    by Jamila Minnicks

"Jamila Minnicks pulled me into pages of history I'd never turned before."—Barbara Kingsolver

River Sing Me Home
    by Eleanor Shearer

A remarkable debut about a mother's gripping journey across the Caribbean to find her stolen children in the aftermath of slavery.

It's A G T Me

Happiness makes up in height for what it lacks in length.