Reader reviews and comments on Molly Moon's Incredible Book of Hypnotism, plus links to write your own review.

Molly Moon's Incredible Book of Hypnotism

by Georgia Byng

Molly Moon's Incredible Book of Hypnotism

May 2003, 368 pages
    Apr 2004, 400 pages

There are currently 43 reader reviews for Molly Moon's Incredible Book of Hypnotism

Julia (11/06/03)

It was a wonderful book! What else can I say...if you havnt read it yet, pick up a copy right now!
Sarah (10/06/03)

I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was absolutley superb. The plot is wonderful, it provides lots of detail but not too much that it starts to bore you, and the story flows very nicely. I think Georgia Byng is to be congragulated on this one. Hope she does more books like this!
BookBrowse (05/21/03)

Davina - BookBrowse
Molly Moon by first time author Georgia Byng was published in the USA last week (May 2003), but the book has already taken the UK by storm, foreign rights have been sold to 24 countries and the movie rights have been bought by David Heyman (producer of Harry Potter).
So, what's all the fuss about?
What it's about is a ripping good yarn which some compare to Roald Dahl, Lemony Snicket or J.K. Rowling. Although ostensibly for 8-12 year olds, I thoughly enjoyed it, and read it in one evening - and am now reading it to our two children aged 7 and 9.
So, parents, aunts, uncles, godparents, grandparents - if I were you I'd hot foot it to your bookstore or library and pick up a copy today, and present it, post haste, to the children in your life.
As always, don't take my word for it - click on the excerpt link at the top of the page to read chapter one and decide for yourself.

One Month Free Membership

The Invisible Life of Ivan Isaenko
    by Scott Stambach

"An auspicious, gut-wrenching, wonderful debut." - Kirkus, starred review

The Book That Matters Most
    by Ann Hood

An enthralling novel about love, loss, secrets and friendship.

This Must Be the Place