Reader reviews and comments on Molly Moon's Incredible Book of Hypnotism, plus links to write your own review.

by Georgia Byng

May 2003, 368 pages
    Apr 2004, 400 pages

There are currently 43 reader reviews for Molly Moon's Incredible Book of Hypnotism

T.D :) (12/19/07)

Molly Moon
This is a very good book. Very exquisite details. Molly Moon is such a great series and just as addicting as the Harry Potter. Georgia Byng is such a amazing author! I would definitely recommend this book to pre-teen or teen readers. This book is outstanding. Molly Moon's series is outstanding also. I would most definitely recommend those to readers who enjoy this book. Molly Moon's Incredible Book of Hypnotism is Stupendous. I absolutely love this book. This is without a doubt one of my favorites.
Eleanor (04/27/07)

The Best Book Ever
I think this book is good because it is adventurous. I like to see what happens next because Molly Moon always get herself into a mysterious place. She is a funny character and I like what she does. It is a excellent A+ book, and I think everyone should read it, if you didn't, you missed out on a lot of excitement.
Victoria (02/26/07)

Molly Moon's incredible Guide to Hypnosis
OMG I checked it out from my library at school and I couldn't put it down I love all of these books I don't know where she came up with these ideas but I don't care as long as she keeps on making them!
Carly Laughlin (02/11/07)

Great book
I love this book so much! I like it so much I did a book report on it and I am reading the next book.This book was one of the best books I have ever read!
Bebe (05/21/06)

Best Book
This is the best book..... I love these kind of stories. I would defitentaly recommend this book to everybody
J.B (01/16/06)

wonderful!!!!
This is the best book ever!!!Get a copy write now of you dont already have on!!!!!!!
Rosie (09/20/05)

The best book ever
This is the most amazing book I have ever read. Fast, hilarious, exciting, touching and it has an exceptional story line. It's the most up-lifting tale ever and a great change from all those depressing books. Only a psyco wouldn't like this book. It's impossible to put down. READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Delaney (06/09/05)

Molly Moon's Incredible Book of Hypnotism
This book was fantastic! Our class has read alouds I recommended it for read aloud. It is a great book for adventerous people and for teachers to read it to their class.

• Book Jacket: The Invisible Life of Ivan Isaenko
    The Bones of Grace
    by Tahmima Anam

The Book That Matters Most
    by Ann Hood

An enthralling novel about love, loss, secrets and friendship.

Underground Airlines