Reader reviews and comments on Molly Moon's Incredible Book of Hypnotism, plus links to write your own review.

Molly Moon's Incredible Book of Hypnotism

by Georgia Byng

Molly Moon's Incredible Book of Hypnotism by Georgia Byng X
Molly Moon's Incredible Book of Hypnotism by Georgia Byng

May 2003, 368 pages
    Apr 2004, 400 pages

There are currently 43 reader reviews for Molly Moon's Incredible Book of Hypnotism

Sensei Mutton (12/02/11)

Molly Moon's Incredible Book of Hypnotism
This is a great book. There is a whole series to it, and I'm starting on the 2nd book soon!
Hailey (11/22/11)

Molly Moon's incredible book of Hypnotism, really is incredible!
This book is amazing! I couldn't put the book down! The problems are well thought out. That's why I totally, give this book a five and two thumbs up!
cheetahgirl 101 (03/30/11)

THIS IS AN AWESOME BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When my friends told me this book rocked i thought it would just be another strange book that they said was good but the minute I started reading it I could not put it down! This book is definitely in my top ten i cant wait to read number 2! Also I read this book in a week usually I watch TV but I did not watch one TV show that whole week, that shows how much this book rocked! This book is cool, fun, funny, interesting, always sucking you into the story, and like nothing you have ever read before! So if you have not read this book then read it!!! IT ROCKS YAHOO!!!
clawz (04/01/10)

greatness
The greatness of this book is its very real it instantly grabs the reader and has a death grip until the last page, in which it gives them a nice pat on the head sending them out to scour the globe to try to find a better piece of literature. It happened to this young reader when I was young, and I have never really found a better book. I have read Harry Potter, Twilight, even Lord of the Rings - all good, but never as good. I read this book when I was 10, and it was very interesting; a masterpiece that you never lose interest in.
kayla (11/08/09)

OMG!
I got this book from my school library. I was amazed. At first Iwas only reading it because I thought it looked weird but OMG! Was it awesome or not? I love reading!
Bekah (07/26/09)

Georgia Byng can really tell the futchre!
I really, really enjoyed all the Molly Moon's and I highly recomend them.
But I'd just like to say, in this book, in the year 2500, Princess Fang says "There was a disease that wiped out lots of the humans" and right now, there kind of is! It's not really wiping us out as such, but it is 'removing' a few people. Well done, Georgia!
Molly Willett (01/22/08)

Molly moon's hypnotic time travel adventure
I adore this book, it is by far the best book in the world
soccer girl (01/13/08)

loved it
This book is very good and I don't like to read, but this book I liked to read. I did not want to put the book down. I can't wait untill I read the other books :]

• Book Jacket: The Electric Woman
    The Electric Woman
    by Tessa Fontaine
  • Book Jacket: The Female Persuasion
    The Female Persuasion
    by Meg Wolitzer
    A college freshman struggling for identity. A 1960s feminist icon attempting to maintain her ...
  • Book Jacket: A Lucky Man
    A Lucky Man
    by Jamel Brinkley
    If his debut collection of short stories, A Lucky Man is any indicator, Jamel Brinkley is poised on ...
  • Book Jacket: Picture Us In The Light
    Picture Us In The Light
    by Kelly Loy Gilbert
    Kelly Loy Gilbert presents a beautiful narrative with myriad intertwined plotlines that explores the...

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

Other People's Houses