Reader reviews and comments on Stupid White Men, plus links to write your own review.

Stupid White Men

...and Other Sorry Excuses for the State of the Nation!

by Michael Moore

Stupid White Men

Feb 2002, 304 pages
    May 2004, 304 pages

There are currently 19 reader reviews for Stupid White Men

Anonymous (02/28/05)

This book was, as expected, extremely biased. It was, on the other hand, an incredibly good and informative read. Had Michael Moore merely spouted this 'crap' out without supporting it strongly, it would be much harder to believe. Thank god the reign of stupid white men is close to coming to an end. As well, Mr. Moore's review of the events that occured in November of 2000 were extremely helpful and informative, as well as supported by many other sources. Overall, Michael Moore has hit another home run with "Stupid White Men"
Kathy (02/04/05)

every village and nation needs an idiot and I think Moore has filled that roll very well by writing this book. He has some valid points but his answers to them are ridiculous. If you want to get on your high horse about stuff you need to make sure you have some good and sound answers to give or you look and sound like a looney.

I agree, the stupid white man here is obviously Moore himself!
James (01/14/05)

This book is stupid the only stupid white man in this book is Micheal Moore.
svetlia40k (11/26/04)

there is one thing i agree with in this book...the fact that our educational system really needs improvements. Many of Moore's "ideas" are self'-contradicting. Cmon' he says how we should thank the teachers for devoting their lives to our childrens' education, but at the same time he spends most of the chapter complaining about teachers and teaching. Moore should check his own writing before critisizing someone else's. no wonder he is a college dropout, he can't even ckeck his own writing. if you read the book real good you will understand what i am talking about.
alan@smarktown.com (10/29/04)

Facts, truth... required reading for anyone who thinks they are informed and still wants to vote for King George.
LA (aka Loriann) (08/24/04)

I wanted to rate this a ZERO but it isnt listed.
He is well suited to complaining but ill equipped for viable soultions, when it comes to his constand, although prosperous litany of whats wrong with America. Funny that I dont see him complaining on the way to the bank........
His tactics of journalism, if you choose to call them that, are less than professional, although many seem to enjoy his style.
I am not one of them.
The book does make for very good kitty litter pan liner though.
Kory (07/27/04)

If you Like and agree with this book then you fit Micheal Moore's statement that "americans are Stupid". (This is what he tells the Europeans about Americans)
John (07/01/04)

I think the only subject in the whole book that I could agree with Moore on is that of corporate America. Although his solutions is completely wrong and would only hurt the working class. My opinion is that Michael Moore has got to be the dumbest person on the face of the earth.

In the Country of Men
    Coffin Road
    by Peter May

Win All the Gallant Men

All The Gallant Men

The first memoir by a USS Arizona survivor, 75 years after Pearl Harbor.

K Y Eyes P