Reader reviews and comments on The Da Vinci Code, plus links to write your own review.

The Da Vinci Code

by Dan Brown

The Da Vinci Code

Mar 2003, 464 pages
    Mar 2006, 496 pages

There are currently 162 reader reviews for The Da Vinci Code

e w (12/02/04)

not many better books out there
CHRISTian girl... (11/21/04)

Good am! I am a CHRISTian... I can't tolerate that deceiption that I read about this book... It promotes exceptional ATHEISM and Anti-CHRISTianity... But it really hit me when Jesus Christ is being accussed for not being Holy??? What a deceiving thing... if it is a fictional thing... Then why there were people commiting on burning the Holy Bible because of a book that was contradicting the truth... I want to meet Dan Brown... Please stop deceiving God's people... May your conscience make you feel guilty... I'm From a church from the Philippines... I wanna get the contact email add of Mr. Brown... I will soon contradict your literary... RsACastro... I'm Racquel Sarah A. Castro... God make me differently... but i know the truth... that He was the King of kings... Lord of lords... Redeemer of my soul... God bless you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jana (11/19/04)

WOW ,this books made me read to all DAN BROWN collection
peace (11/10/04)

I feel that when you read the frist page of this book you are put into a world, and to get out of that world you have to finsh to the book. It dose not matter if you liked the book or not, you must agree that it is gripping.
This book is well written, and reasherd.
I do not have one favorit book, but this one will rate hig on my list of good books.
Guess Who (11/06/04)

Unbelievable as this may seem, I am 13 years old and absolutely loved this book. He gave you a feeling of complete confidence, even if in some instances he was wrong he still made it seem totally believable. A cliff-hanger at the end of each chapter kept me hooked but I couldn`t help but feel that he was only making the police appear at every turn to make the novel longer and therefore able to sell for more. Really put across the books atmosphere well, as I read in bed I felt unsafe and hunted. A fantastic book and I can not WAIT for the next book by a master of our language, Dan Brown
BW (10/29/04)

The atmosphere, the clever use of art & historical research in a fiction, the pace, make this book an effective adhesion to the hands as well as to the eyes.
Val (10/21/04)

Amazing, very cleverly written. Made me think about what we are presented with everyday and how easily this could be crap. Loved it
vinod kumar (10/13/04)

Perfect thriller I have ever read. Lots of turns in each chapter.Sometimes it bored me with history

• Book Jacket: Boy Erased
    Boy Erased
    by Garrard Conley
  • Book Jacket: The Bones of Grace
    The Bones of Grace
    by Tahmima Anam
    Find Me Unafraid
    by Kennedy Odede, Jessica Posner
    With staggering emotional weight and keen awareness of love and humanity even in the darkest places,...

All the Ugly and Wonderful Things
    by Bryn Greenwood

A memorable coming-of-age tale about loyalty, defiance, and the power of love.

The Book That Matters Most
    by Ann Hood

An enthralling novel about love, loss, secrets and friendship.

This Must Be the Place