Reader reviews and comments on Revenge Of The Middle-Aged Woman, plus links to write your own review.

Revenge Of The Middle-Aged Woman

by Elizabeth Buchan

Revenge Of The Middle-Aged Woman

Feb 2003, 368 pages
    Jan 2004, 352 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Revenge Of The Middle-Aged Woman

Jenny (11/28/04)

Age 22 - I was a little disappointed by the anticlimactic ending to this book and the spelling errors. The character development was pretty good though.
Tamaratu (09/26/04)

Very engaging as an entertaining, empathetic diversion, this wee little novel was frothy and satisfying all at once. Certainly, it's a plot line we've come to expect - though the characters are richer and deeper than your generic chick-lit offering. I devoured this book, and was also very conscious of its quick evaporation; this is not a book that burns itself into you. Certainly, it's a story you've heard before. Despite that, it's a wistful reminder - true strength requires setting aside one's pride to strive toward hope and forgiveness. Perhaps you'll find, as I did, that it's a story that bears repeating.
Anonymous (02/05/04)

Very enjoyable! There was great depth to the characters - which is nice to see for a change. The author did a wonderful job showing everyone's point of view. There was growth and change and a believable 'happy' ending.

• Book Jacket: Commonwealth
    I Contain Multitudes
    by Ed Yong

Under the Udala Trees
by Chinelo Okparanta

Raw, emotionally intelligent and unflinchingly honest--a triumph.

Win Blood at the Root

Blood at the Root

"A gripping, timely, and important examination of American racism."
- PW Starred Review