Reader reviews and comments on Hoot, plus links to write your own review.

Hoot by Carl Hiaasen

Sep 2002, 229 pages
    May 2004, 304 pages

There are currently 60 reader reviews for Hoot

jazzable (01/08/16)

hoot
It was a very good book.
E S F (05/12/15)

it was not very good
The book Hoot started of so slow and just wasn't interesting to read about so I stopped reading the book. The movie is way better.
Ashley perez (04/18/15)

Awesome book
I love this book. It is really good and very interesting.
Anonymous (09/29/14)

Hoot
It's close to the movie! But why is it banned from schools?
sarah (10/07/13)

a good book
5 words: This book is truly amazing.
kamaya harrington (09/28/12)

hoot
I like hoot because its fascinating.
Siva (02/11/12)

Hoot review
Hoot is a very good book for people that like animals. It's got snakes with tails that are sparkly and it's got people that try to save owls. Hoot is an extraordinary book about owls.
Jessica Belle (07/21/11)

Hoot
I think that Hoot is a great book and it shows what people will do for money and what people will do for animals. The Burrowing Owl is actually endangered though so it is factual. I think that is should be (if it isn't already) realistic fiction. That's my review what is yours? :) :P :D :O

• Book Jacket: Lincoln in the Bardo

I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things.

K Your F C