Reader reviews and comments on Hoot, plus links to write your own review.

Hoot

Sep 2002, 229 pages
    May 2004, 304 pages

There are currently 60 reader reviews for Hoot

Bob (04/21/06)

Hoot
Hey everyone if you havent read this book you should its for all ages and i loved it you will to.
morgan johnstone (04/11/06)

i loved it
it was a great book. i could read it over and over again. it was the best book i have ever read!
Nancy (03/31/06)

Ok!
i think that this book was very interesting and fun but the things they do are sometimes kinda dumb they should think, things through before doing them so yeah i thikn its ok though so good job author
Samantha Niles (03/12/06)

hoot
I love this book ! I had readed this book with some friends and they had love it to. And I had felt how he was feeling.
Lexy (03/08/06)

The Best
The book Hoot started out a little boring but as i got into the book i thought this is a great book.
Olivia N.H. (01/17/06)

Okay
it was okay for someone's first book. I like the way he writes its like mystery like. "Hoot" was the prefect title!
Anthony (12/28/05)

Best Book Ever!
It was amazing! His books rock! I've also just started on Flush. It's his new book.
Grace W. (10/22/05)

Hoot hoot!
I pretty much LOVED this book! It can really relate to a person (especially a teen) and was amusing to read. I highly recommend it and I'm SURE that all (most) of you will love the book as much as I do. =)

• Book Jacket: I Contain Multitudes
    My Name Is Leon
    by Kit De Waal

The Tea Planter's Wife
    by Dinah Jefferies

An utterly engrossing, compulsive page-turner set in 1920s Ceylon.

Sweet Caress
by William Boyd

Win Blood at the Root

Blood at the Root

"A gripping, timely, and important examination of American racism."
- PW Starred Review