Reader reviews and comments on Chesapeake Blue, plus links to write your own review.

Chesapeake Blue

by Nora Roberts

Chesapeake Blue

Nov 2002, 384 pages
    Feb 2004, 368 pages

There are currently 11 reader reviews for Chesapeake Blue

Beth (02/11/04)

I enjoyed this book tremendously. I couldn't put it down. It was so great to see the characters in their established relationships from the Quinn Trilogy. Seth is adorable and I loved his style and confidence despite his horrible past. I want to go to Maryland so bad now.
Neha (07/01/03)

I loved this book so much that i couldnt stop until I had finished it. I also love how Nora writes about families and maryland seems like such a beautiful place, I want to go there! I also love how she doesnt stereotypical depict the female in the relationship. I love how the females are smart and strongheaded. This book was a delight to read and I hope you enjoy it as well.
Debbie (12/16/02)

Having read the first three books some time ago, I was anxiously awaiting the arrival of this book. I come from a wooden boat building family so that aspect of the book has always intrigued me. I also live on the Eastern Shore of Maryland so it wonderful to read a book that so accurately describes this beautiful area. I always love the way that Nora Roberts writes her books about family and it was a delight to not only get to know Seth now that he is grown up but to also get a chance to visit Seth's older brothers again. For Nora Robert's fans, this book won't disappoint.

• Book Jacket: Of Arms and Artists
    Of Arms and Artists
    by Paul Staiti
  • Book Jacket: So Say the Fallen
    So Say the Fallen
    by Stuart Neville

Les Parisiennes
    by Anne Sebba

How the women of Paris lived, loved, and died under Nazi occupation.

The Comet Seekers
    by Helen Sedgwick

A magical, intoxicating debut novel, both intimate and epic.

The Next
    by Stephanie Gangi

Fast-paced, wickedly observant, and haunting in the best sense of the word.